Main Menu

Fangs of the Serpent

Started by Sempai, October 27, 2004, 08:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sempai

I have seen Fangs of the Serpent on a few web sites, but without any mention of where it drops.

Is this anquish loot? Just curious really.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Aeshmal

Most Anguish loot has more than 300 hp on it. I would guess that these are from the King or Queen in Riftseekers or one of the MPG raid trials.

Smudmack

MPG raid trial im pretty sure thats where its from.

Liga

The description says it is from Royalty so my guess would be from King/Queen loot.

Oscurro

It drops from one of the trials, I believe Rhaynne is right that it's from the mind projection trial.  We've gotten at least two so far. (Grats Thess and Coldar)
Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Dummkopf

We got none and most likely wont do trials again. Still some nice weapons out there in the trials or RSS. Oh, we got 2 of those gay monk only fists though, thats actually good cause we are a monk guild after all, most of the time we have like 6 to 8 monks on raids.

Rarrum

Are they from the single group-able trials there, or the raid trials?

flush

Quote from: RarrumAre they from the single group-able trials there, or the raid trials?

Despair is the 1hb, 24/21 and 190hp from the single group trial in Mind.

So for these, with 280hp, I'd wager it's the raid version.

My UI
Quotemmm, let the buku raid credits roll in....mmmm...

Gospodar

I got fangs of the serpent from Power raid trial yesterday in PG.... (the one where ya gotta kill the npcs that look like players  :) ). Was only monk/bst on raid so got it by default  :D  Silly, silly slackers monks and bsts.

Was kinda funny too, I had no idea they dropped in there and neither did raid leader so when we won and he looted before announcing it got tell from him: *Man, ya gonna (bunnies) love me for this!* and I was, like, wha? OMGS! Fangs!  :lol:
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace

Oscurro

We got the monk fist (WOW!) and the fangs on the same night.  Needless to say we had a couple of really happy monks
Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

tiggerroo

We got ours in corruption.  I'm glad I save my dkp.  I think the monks cried.
Tiggerroo N'Blinky
70 beastlord kitty
Talionis - Prexus

Latang

Which one is corruption? the 6k ae one? No idea..

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

tiggerroo

Corruption is Power, I think.  It's the one where you KS the raid.
Tiggerroo N'Blinky
70 beastlord kitty
Talionis - Prexus