Main Menu

Ailing Walrus - SG To WW Advice Please

Started by decapolis, October 27, 2004, 09:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hzark

Quote from: KhaydenNote that there's a swordfish in the pool you end up in when you swim straight up who sees invis, trap spawned I think.

Actually it isn't trap spawned. It spawns as a wanderer in the CS end pool then swims up the tunnel until it gets to the top and stays there.

(And how sad is it that I know that?).
Wildcaller Hzark Drakyr

www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=688699

Eatbugs

Quote from: GariynCool thanks I will be draggin my mate over there at every oppority I get. Just curiuos how about me solo?.

If the gear and AA in your magelo is current, you'd have a tough time solo unless you did it right near a zone line.  (Dodging in and out of the zone might work - if they haven't changed it, the Ailing Walrus hardly regens at all.)
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

zumu

Quote from: Zyvox.COuldnt you, at least at one time, zone in, sit in the first corner, log out and in 3 times, and end up on the far side... you know, like dorthy clicking her heels....

hahaha id almost forgotten that bug. problem was you could use it to get through locked doors, and it got pretty heavily exploited for some quests. i think the only thing like it left is the pofire lava succor.

Quote from: eatbugs.(Dodging in and out of the zone might work - if they haven't changed it, the Ailing Walrus hardly regens at all.)

this might work, however it will work best if you get your pet a snare weapon. the ailing is going to start walking home as soon as you zone out... a serrated dirk or something should keep him there at the zone line for you til you heal up a bit in WW.

Tardar