Main Menu

Minimum level for new buffs

Started by bham, October 28, 2004, 01:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bham

I was getting kei last night and in addition to donating I attempted to cast Spiritual Ascendence on the enchanter. To my surprise the "your spell is too powerful for your intended target" message came up. The enchanter was level 60. I am sure it has stuck on level 63 groupmates before, but Im not sure of the exact cut off. Does anyone know?

My mage almost has the level 68 400-point damage shield which I want to use to PL my level 49 bard, so I am kinda interested......
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

negrismorte

That sounds like a /bug or at least a /feedback issue to me.  I haven't noticed because I don't have any 66+ spells to cast on anyone, but that would be way rude if a 60 can't be buffed with the OOW spells.

Deathclaw

something in the back of my memory say "(lvl of spell /2) +16" so lvl 50 or 51 for a 69 spell but as i say, i am not 100% on that.

Rhugan

SA will not take hold unless the person is level 61 or higher.  I have a druid bot thar was level 60 and SA would not hold.  I dinged them 61 and it takes.

Dhantes

Am i the only one who thinks bst buffs upgrades via SV and Focus of alandu are too small? Im already regretting buying my 3rd 67 rune for SV upgrade since its only 12 more atk and 55hp =\.

Oneiromancer

You are FAR from the only one, there have been tons of rants/complaints already, see the Correspondent boards.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired