Main Menu

Best L 70 solo spots .. So far ..

Started by Tatter, March 03, 2005, 11:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kherash

Soloing Stormriders in BoT is pretty ez if you have the gear. Decent drops (Diamonds and such) and decent exp.
Kejah
75 Vah Shirl Beastlord
Prexus
SpiritWalker Guild

Chance favors the prepared mind.
Louis Pasteur

Kanan

Only annoyance there for me has always been CHs.  Even a few months ago, i would still have them get off more CHs than I was happy with, even with pet popping out irionu and epic stuns.

Edit:

Slight shift, but just wanted to brag a lil.  Felt sorta cool to solo a WoS ukun yesterday.  Reason its an accomplishment is that i tried to pull it back down the hill where I agro'd it (i was otw to anguish & tried the wrong way there ;p) and was on wrong key pad.. so pet got et before I even started working it.  Was totally unbuffed for half the fight, till I relaxed & remembered potions.  Clicked the hps (which did save me ;p) and the ft.  FINALLY landed slow at abt 50%.  Threw everything had at em too ;p Killed the sob, me like 20%, under 1m, unhasted and unbuffed except my 36% from aug, potions & time cloak ds clicky.  Felt sorta cool.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Clanncy Macalroy

The Earth guys in Bot are pretty easy.  I am 10.5k with self buffs and Vic.  If I have C6 I can pretty much pull non-stop.  I go up  past the tables in the large hall where the Named guys is.  I clear out a pull spot and pull around the place keeping the named for last.  I have not tried to solo him yet, but I will.  I have a 56 tank, and necro that I plan to power there after I get them access.
Clanncy Macalroy
Arch Animist of Saryrn
Don't pull my tail, and I won't rip out your Throat!

Chickennuggets

Just dinged 67 and bazaar geared... 5.2K hp (until my Driftwalker set is complete  :evil: ).  With viction and KEi can solo singles in the hub from any of the 4 directions... need to break after three.  Should be non-stop for 70 with more hp.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server