Main Menu

need a good place to hunt for a lvl5 bst

Started by zudolord, November 09, 2004, 02:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zudolord

k well right now i am at the east common place hunting bears and planes cats that con drk blue/white i am gonna hit 6 soon and I tryed to go to the pulada
averns but i keep getting agroed by somen human looking monster that keeps killing me

danaconda

I'd go to Field of Bone in Kunark. I hope you got your charm from the Tutorial, if not, go there and take 5 minutes of your time to get one. In Field of Bone there is an underground spider "temple." There's a good load of spiders under there that should keep you busy. They drop spiderling silks, which we all know sells well in the bazaar for some quickie cash. The spiders range from level 3 to 5.

I usually leave there at 6 and head toward the pit in the middle of zone. There's plenty there to kill, however, I quickly grow bored there and head to Paludal at 7. From 7 until about 10 you can stay near the entrance to Shadeweaver's Thicket and move in farther as you level. You can stay in this zone to 25 but I usually leave at 22 or so.

Good luck!  :D
Dedlee Beatdown retired
Troll Beastlord of Lanys T'Vyl
(moved onto WoW - Mannoroth server, same name)

zudolord

alright thx now I am lvl 6 i am at east commonlands should i lvl till 9 there and than go to palude my friends dad who is a 65 necro said that i should lvl at eastcommonlands  till 9 and the boards says paluda and if i go to paluda by van shir i get argroed and get killed by reds well there arn't many low lvls in  east command lands so wat to do?

Hereki

East Commons is ok, although it would be a little slow; it used to be more fun when you could find other people and join a group killing at the orc camps.

If you want to try Paludal, this is how to get there.  Take the Shar Vahl stone to get to Shadeweavers Thicket.  Follow the path north, taking care to dodge the skeletons and rockhoppers.  They are higher level than you at this time.  Take the cavern entrance at the end of the road, and use your map to find the way into Paludal.  Stay high up on the sides of the tunnel; only the bugs here will aggro you, but they are nasty at that level.

Once you are in Paludal, you have two choices.  You can kill the bugs at the entrance, but they are social and will gang up on you; or you can follow the passage in to the first cavern with a lake, and kill the reishi sprouts.  They are tougher than the bugs, but guaranteed non-social.  The only things that will aggro on you at this side of Paludal are the fiends, which are deeper in.

Gegrok

I'd recommend Paludal at this time, but only if you're decently twinked. If not, go to CB and find a group there and work on Orc Centurions till about 10, then head over to Paludal. I've been at Paludal for the last 10 levels (from 10-20), and it's been great exp. Got from 10-18 in one sitting and 18-20 in another sitting. Crazy exp.

-Gegrok

Hereki

5-12 you can do the Shadeweavers side, even if untwinked.