Main Menu

Fabled Tranquil Staff

Started by Skullet Crossbones, March 26, 2005, 06:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullet Crossbones

I was wondering if The Fabled Skeleton Warlord in Karnor's Castle is soloable as I have yet to get him to spawn. I have been keeping the left and right courtyards clear of mobs for the past 2 days and I have yet to see him, is this where he spawns? Ive heard he can hit for up to 1k damage but if its uncommon to see hits that hard I would guess he can be soloed like a Riwwi named perhaps?

Elder Skullet Crossbones
Skullet's Magelo

Firriann

i would think it is soloable. friend of mine, level 66, got her's solo the 1st day fabled came back up. she really dont have good gear and not more then 50 AAs. maybe she got lucky and that it was hitting fairly low, i dunno. all i know is that she linked it to me and was all ecstatic that she got herself a decent 2hb solo.
Firriann Tailchaser - 72 Beasty
Lynia Tsukikage - 75 Ranja
The Tribunal Server

Grbage

You have to camp the jail area for the tranq staff. I thought he was gimp up until 15% when I suddenly died. Forgot to scroll back and see it it was enrage or not, did have a cleric healing but suspect a well equipped bst can solo easily. Oh yeah, got crazy there for a while but we ended up with two fabled warlords spawning somehow one right after the other with no breaks in between. Not sure how that can happen but be warned it is possible. I was actually trying to help the cleric get that fabled wrist piece and we were pulling everything in sight so the second warlord may have spawned in another spot then joined the party.

Warning on the fabled tranq staff. Usually switch to 2hb when the tank is having trouble maintaining agro. Well, the 100 fist proc has a stun component and if it goes off several times in a row I will take agro from the tank anyway.

Yalp is putting the staff at 67dps for straight melee. For some reason it's not catching the procs though so dps is slightly higher.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Vidyne

Tranq staff mob=possibly soloable

Drovlarg Warlord= NO SOLO :)

With druid and necro got staff for a monk friend pretty easy, however when cleric who came later wanted bracer.... I almost died tanking drovlarg

delfi

Depending on equipment, etc this is easily soloable. First time I took him out was for a friends bst. Had 66bst and 65 clr, was a piece of cake. I am guessing if you have new pets, decent mana, and soloed before would be no problem for a level 70 beastlord.

Delfi