Main Menu

griegs end

Started by rahjaten, November 15, 2004, 02:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rahjaten

at 70 getting 2% AA a kill farther in. fast kills with so so loot good for trib bout all. easily done.

Wurzle

I totally agree with Rahjaten here.. Griegs End is superb for non taxing, easy to get exp.

Kills result in 1 or 2% aa per kill. I have had five mobs on me at one time, and after killing them,  I was only down to 65% hps and received a total of 8% for them.

Compaired to BoT soloing, I prefer GE by a long way. In the time it takes to kill a giant in BoT, I can kill 4 mobs here, resulting in anything from 4 - 8%.. Much better than the 2 - 3% per kill in BoT, and its much safer.

Loot here isn't to bad either... last night after cashing in gems etc, I had made 3.4kpp for 90 mins work.
No, I'm not pleased to see you....
...that really IS a crocodile in my pocket.

Wurzle- 70 Beastlord - Ayonae Ro

Jequec

I've been enjoying this place--but now that it is not a hotspot, it seems to have slowed down a little (if not a lot)

The xp bar still moves(level 70 AA), and you still get pretty good cash, and nameds are still plentiful for tribute...so the place is still viable.

I tried the new hotspot, Umbral Plains.  The mobs there gave me 2% AA each--no variation.  However, they take about twice as long to kill as the Griegs mobs...so it's about as slow.

Any thoughts?

Woarfilus

Has anyone soloed to second floor or wherever it leads you after you use Grieg's Key that you loot off the other named mobs, or once you go through there it is only Grieg which would be death I would assume.

Woarfilus
70 Wildblood
Seventh Hamer

Vidyne

Grieg's guards, the Four Arms, have about 20x the hp of a normal GE mob...

It would take you about 10 minutes literally to kill one...    they come in packs of 2-3 or more, and they give same exp as regular DB mobs....