Main Menu

LDON 2 box

Started by Gojurgan, November 17, 2004, 02:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gojurgan

I'm still lvling the druid but I'm wondering how or if folks 2 box LDON's? I run off of one comp and I would want to go with the easy dungeons at first.

1. What type of dungeons do you folks recommend? (i.e. rescue, collect..)

2. How do you get a dungeon with just two folks? (i.e. if I don't have a bunch of friends or guild mates lining up to get a quest with me...do you pay someone? How much to offer?)

3. What tactics can be used during a dungeon crawl?

Thanks ahead of time for any input you folks have to offer...
Gojurgan lvl 60.3 BL
GoJulie lvl 54 Druid

Veeshan

danaconda

I think finding someone consistently to start an adventure with you is going to be very rough. First, you have to find someone around your level range, then you gotta convinve them to help you, meanwhile, they cannot start any adventures until yours is finished (I think).

And druid/beast combo will be tough also. No form of crowd control for anything more than 2..... although maybe 3 is doable, but so tough it will waste too much time. You might just wanna see how well you can 2-box and maybe just group with that 3rd person you asked to help you start it. Or find another 2-boxer and see how well you 2 can tear through a dungeon. You get the same amount of points each whether you solo it or you're in a 6-man group. It's not like the dungeon will award 100 pts and it's split up.

***EDIT*** As far as a tactic for at least breaking some rooms without crowd control...... you can have the druid use the Lesser Succor (or whatever the name of the upgrade is) spell sort of like a mage uses CoH. Which means you can send your pet into a room and strip off one or two mobs with slow or whatnot, pull them back towards your druid (who will be in the process of casting Succor) and time it so that when you get to druid, the spell completes and you, your pet, and the druid all appear at the dungeon entrance with zero aggro, then head back and grab the two you pulled away from the rest.

You can also try pet-pulling.
Dedlee Beatdown retired
Troll Beastlord of Lanys T'Vyl
(moved onto WoW - Mannoroth server, same name)