Main Menu

my first experiance in the paluda caverns

Started by zudolord, November 17, 2004, 03:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zudolord

alright i went there at lvl nine and was killing find with pet but died when i got kill by some weried monstrer that were coning red i was wondering becasue the paluda caverns is so big where should i hunt i killed the mushrooms because the bugs are too social i am lvl 10 now got my lvl at north ro so where should i hunt like what kind of monsters etc........

Hereki

At level 10 in Paludal you should be going in at the Shadeweavers Thicket entrance, and killing around the first big pond you come to, and along the side passages off it.

At 12, you can go back out and go to the Hollowshade Moor entrance, and kill in the first passage to 16.

zudolord

well can i solo good and  what will i hunt the bugs are to social and i don't got good gear i got  most of them from bezaar i have basicly crap

Hereki

Yes, you "can solo good" there.  Either learn how to handle social mobs (pull them back to a clear space, out of the path of wanderers), or stick to non-social mobs - the reishi are fine, you can level 4-25 on just reishi if you really want to.

zudolord

k i am in paluda and i am lvl 14 what to hunt in paluda that will get me to 15 quick btw i usally get temp on me and pet and right now i have been in holloshade entrance zone line killing bugs and the mature mushroom things
and when i get to 15 can i do bandits?

zurdo

Been a while since I was there but at 15 I'd think you could do bandits as part of a group. 
If you get killed, at that low level, the xp loss is small.
See if you can get a bind outside PC to be safe if you haven't already done that, then go for it.
Worth a shot, can't lose much and If the group is good the XP should rock.