Main Menu

Quest: Cloak of Greater Pernicity

Started by Lewzephyr, January 07, 2004, 06:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lewzephyr

This is a rip from Monkly Buisness forums, original poster was:
-Deneve
-Guildless Disciple of Veeshan
Link to original message: http://pub147.ezboard.com/fmonklybusiness43508frm2.showMessage?topicID=1166.topic
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 4 items you need to collect to turn into Sanfyrd Featherhead in Akanon, he is across the water from the entrance to the necromancer guild tunnels. Of the 4 items 3 of them are tradable so if you get the one nodrop item or get someone to MQ the nodrop item for you you can buy all of the other pieces for about 10k total on veeshan. You need to collect:

- a Gold Tipped Boar Horn: a rare drop from any boar in Tactics, this is tradable and sells for about 8k in the bazaar on veeshan, i got mine for free from a friend, thanks Jasarsis

-Shard of Pure Energy: a rare drop from random mobs on BoT, bought mine for 1k, seems to be rarer than the horn, but costs less, confusing to me, but i am no going to question the good price...

-Silicorrosive Grease: drops off of random trash in PoI, i got mine off of a obsolete clockwork and the zone in while exping

-a Bundle of Superconductive Wires: this is the only nodrop item, i got the only one that dropped while spending about 4 hours in PoI clearing our way around the loop with the high level people who were looking for the Size C Spring for the talisman quest, it seems to be pretty rare since we were pretty much chain pulling the whole time, for me it dropped off of An Ethernic Pool

After Collecting all of the items, or getting some one to MQ the wires for you, head right to Akanon and get to Sanfyrd Featherhead at the aforementioned location, hail him, and then turn in the items, he will give you a note to give to his nephew "Aid Fimli" in PoK, Fimli is located in the top of the PoK library tower behind the table, he is the gnome in a red robe wielding the wizard epic, hail him and say, "What duties?", then, "I would be willing to do you a favor." then hand him the note, you will be rewarded with: Cloak of Greater Pernicity
-----------------------------
Cloak of Greater Pernicity
LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM
AC: +12 Str: +25 Sta: +10 Cha: +25 HP: +50 Mana: +50
Weight: 0.5
Classes: All Classes
Races: All Races
Inventory Slot: Back
----------------------------

I was able to do this quest as an Iksar Monk who has hunted the gnomes in Sol A for many levels. The big trick is to buy 2 gnome potions.
Collect all the items you need for quest first... bring some invis potions in addition to the gnome potions. invis into Akanon. Use your gnome potion to do turnin with Quest NPC. Head on back to PoK. You WILL need to use the gnome potion to do turnin in PoK, the individual would not work with me if I just sneaked.
Quyx Shadostyx - 65 Vah Shir Beastlord
Sekani - 57 Iksar Monk
Aoumin - 53 Eurdite Necromancer
Fulcon - 40 Wood Elf Druid
Loyal Members of Da Hui on Quellious