Main Menu

Able to do stuff in the Dragons of Norrath Expansion at level 55?

Started by Sckarris, October 05, 2010, 08:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sckarris

It's been about 5 years since I played Everquest, and just recently started back up 2 boxying as a iksar beastlord and  my second toon I'm using along with him is a halfling druid.  They're both level 55 with 30 aas.  Been trying to find some place to go to find augments for mainly my beastlord's weapons(using epic 1.0) for some extra added damage.   Looked into the augments given by LDoNs which I can do easily, but doesn't seem to have anything worth getting without doing tons of missions.   I remember Dragons of Norrath merchants have some worthy weapon augments, but cannot remember what level I must be to be able to even start doing missions there to build up that expansion's currency that's needed.   Anyone know if I'm able to do it now, or do I need to get stronger in levels before I can even start doing stuff in Dragons of Norrath?  Also have a warrior mercenary and a cleric mercenary as well.

bradam

Minimun level I dont know, but what server do you play on?  That currency is tradeable isn't it?   I have a ton of the good side cash you have and just buy the stuff with.  I'm on emarr, shoot me a tell if ya see me on.  Other servers you can prolly buy it cheaply in the bazaar I'd think.   Most likely your going to want to build the faction eventually tho to do the old raids and get the AA"s. 

If you can find a couple high enders to help ya knock out the tak'ish? Ldon raid and get you the aug to proc skellie pets  =)   Slot 8 only aug tho

Khauruk

Yeah, it's tradeable.  Nicely crafted expansion visually, so a nice place to play, however.  I don't think you'll be able to get any missions until closer to 65, but you might be able to start on the solo faction tasks for lavaspinner's lair.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Sckarris

Grbage

Starting cities now have merchants that sell weapon augs, might want to check out if they have something you can use.

Pre defiant you would not be able to do much in DoN at your level. With defiant? Still going to be tough I think.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

nedoirah

Quote from: Khauruk on October 05, 2010, 10:10:40 PM
Yeah, it's tradeable.  Nicely crafted expansion visually, so a nice place to play, however.  I don't think you'll be able to get any missions until closer to 65, but you might be able to start on the solo faction tasks for lavaspinner's lair.

Correct. Also other than some of the static zones, I know you can't enter most of the zones that have tasks assigned to them. I believe those zones are the ones you have to click on a portal stone or enter a dragon statue and click on something in there.

I loved DoN. It was one of my favorite expansions.