Main Menu

EQ / WoW discussion (Formerly known as the now infamous EQ is dead)

Started by Dorrogtr T`A, December 04, 2004, 06:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hzath

Quote from: Dorrogtr T`A on December 04, 2004, 11:04:54 PM
Trust me, EQ is dead.  :)

Check the quote date, lol, and yes you can call me qsnoopyjr.

Reading through this was a bit nostalgic, some old names whose posts taught me a lot years ago. 

As much as things change, they stay the same though.  EQ has seen better days, but hell, we're all still here at least.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Hzath

I just meant I thread necro'd a 5 year old thread like he's been doing lately.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Khauruk

Quote from: Hzath on March 22, 2010, 01:56:34 PM

I know...I'm just messing around.  Iirc, he does/did play bst, and I have been very curious just who he is.  I'm kind of scared to find out, but very curious.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Inphared

Quote from: Khauruk on March 23, 2010, 12:30:33 AM
Quote from: Hzath on March 22, 2010, 01:56:34 PM

I know...I'm just messing around.  Iirc, he does/did play bst, and I have been very curious just who he is.  I'm kind of scared to find out, but very curious.

I don't know who he is, but I know for a fact that he is a professional troll. He's very good at it, and once you get past the fact that he cannot possibly be serious, it's actually pretty funny.

Hzath

He posted the most epic wall of text ever last night, it was so depressing it got HH'd in like 15minutes.

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Khauruk

Quote from: Denti on December 15, 2006, 10:33:18 PM
Vanguard wont have the same big impact that WoW had. For once it is really still in an alpha state, secondly its game mechanics are subpar by far to both EQ and WoW. Im far from being impressed by that game.

And even easier for many, just try it out, no need to sell your EQ account as it runs on the stationticket as well.

From the previous page, bolded for truth.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Grbage

Quote from: Khauruk on March 22, 2010, 01:13:07 PM
You're QSNOOPYJR ?!?!?!??!??!

I hate you! :P

Better ban Hzath just on the off chance he is Qsnoopyjr.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv