Main Menu

Just wondering

Started by Bheran, December 08, 2004, 09:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bheran

I hadn't seen a reason why there wasn't an update this past Friday, and thought I'd ask if there was to be one sometime soon.

Also, do you know if SOE is planning on addressing some of the panic that seems to be brewing on thier boards about server populations being drastically reduced? (I know that there are people in guilds where everything is business as usual, but they do seem to be the exception to the rule - I've noticed a pretty drastic drop in posts here lately as well.)

Also, has anyone heard anything about whether there will be plans on putting bsts in EQ2 at some point?
Bheran Feralblood & Dernit
Wildcaller and the best damn dog on Inny
Innoruuk server

Tastian

Ky and ash were both out sick or something like that on friday so that's why there wasn't an update.  The updates were done monday I think, but we had no changes that I was aware of.

Lots of things are being talked about, but I honestly can't say for sure right now.  I know sony is aware of lower server populations, guilds breaking up, guilds merging etc.  At this point I don't even dare speculate as to what might happen though.  Soon as anything is said for sure though I'll mention it here.

I haven't heard of any plans yet for beastlords in EQ2, but I again can't say for sure.  Maybe it'll be like EQ1 and beastlords will come in with the 3rd expansion.  8P