Main Menu

Good example of the ignorance of SoE and their own game.

Started by Latang, December 13, 2004, 03:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscurro

The way I look at it, almost all other procs we get are 150 or less (with some exceptions of course) so this one is double that.  That takes care of the crits. (Yes I agree that a 300 pt proc critting would be nice)  As for the 75 pt attack debuff, I can tell a big difference in the amount of damage I'm taking from normal mobs.  The raid mobs we go after hit so hard anyway that if I get aggro I'm pretty much one rounded anyway unless I get really lucky. (I have 11.2k hp raid buffed btw)

Comparing the mace to other weapons out there, yes I was disappointed in the ratio.  Over all though, it's a great weapon even if it is a little low on the RVR scale.
Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Latang

I got one last night too. After all the pain we went through for WH I couldn't pass it, since the guild who tried so hard and cheered me so much after the link was put up in /rs woulda felt sort of bummed if I hadn't taken it. That being said, we went down after whacking WH to try to kill the pit event. I didnt land ONE proc from the damn thing on the named that I was attacking. All were resisted. Luckily my lifetaps weren't.

Sorry Osc, but it just isn't right. I'll parse dps in pofire tonight after work, and mob dps on me, and that should show some definite improvements. But if the proc doesn't land on the mob your raid is whacking on... /sigh. I mean I landed slow on the stupid thing, but not my new uber bst weapon proc?

/feedback everyone!

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>