Main Menu

Another 3 Box Question

Started by BOEOTIAN, December 20, 2004, 10:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOEOTIAN

More of a request for opinions than a Question. But I am interested in doing some LDON's Here is my line up.
64 BST Mostly Bazaar Gear enough AA's to have Paragon and Hobble.
65 WAR mostly Velious armour A few no drops from the plane for weapons. AA's concentrated in hp's and some defensive
66 Necro A couple ornate pieces and the rest Bazaar stuff. About 60 AA's spread around.

Heres my plan:
start out doing strictly MM ldons until I can no longer stand it or until I have them all upgraded in all spots possible, along with some augments in things that cant be upgraded there.

Pull with the Necro, either FD or pet pull.  Use root and BST warder as Off-tank for adds
Send War in to take aggro and position the mob
Send in the Warder, Slow and debuff with the BST
Then to the Necro to start the ghetto heal on the WAR, and drop in a few dots.
Then back to the BST for nukes and Melee, as long as the positioning on the War is holding. Or start with the Heals from the BST if things get rough.

With this line up I "think" I can handle the MM ldon's since they are mostly undead and the necro will excel there.

I guess the question I have is, Are the levels to close together? Should I look for a 59 to help lower the average level of the mobs or will this be ok?

Koullyn

To be honest the warrior isn't much more than a helper to start the instance for you. If you can run the Bst and Necro well together you can clear the normals no problem at all with those two pets. The warrior will be more of a bother I think than it would be worth. Put him on AF if you want him to get points and exp. For hards you will have more issues. If you can get single pulls with the necro every time you can do the hards also, it will take a lot more practice.
-- Retired Level 70 Beastlord --
http://www.wowgamers.com
http://www.wwm.net

Hereki

With that group you will be getting 65 normals; I don't think that a 59 would lower the average enough to give you 60 normals.  You won't be able to handle 65 hard.

Winning 65 normals is probably possible, although the warrior is basically a boat anchor.  60 normals with the 2 pet classes would be a breeze.