MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
Skill: 1H Blunt Atk Delay: 23
DMG: 38 Dmg Bonus: 15 AC: 40
STR: +15 DEX: +20 STA: +25 WIS: +25 AGI: +30 HP: +340 MANA: +320
SV FIRE: +30 SV DISEASE: +30 SV MAGIC: +25 SV POISON: +30
Strikethrough: +15% Attack: +20 Mana Regeneration: +2
Required level of 70.
Effect: Might of the Wild Spirits (Any Slot/Can Equip, Casting Time: 0.
Recast Delay: 300 seconds, Recast Type: 6
Focus: Eternal Animist's Icestorm.
WT: 1.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: BST
Race: BAR TRL OGR IKS VAH
Slot 1, Type 4
Slot 2, Type 8

snagged from Ratath's post...grats again Lynnhart

Cetathia

Grats, any info on the fights?

Cetathia, Lady in leather!

Swippe

yea Please give some info on fights after the one in NC... help out your fellow BL's  :|

Swippe Wuoshislayer

PS. rember not to be a stranger .. at least not stranger then me  :evil:

Armew

[Thu Dec 23 17:19:28 2004] You say, 'Hail, Tormented Scout'

[Thu Dec 23 17:19:29 2004] Tormented Scout says 'Get back, now.  Dis a trick.  Me can't control da . . . You must be [strong] for what coming. It know you here!'

[Sat Jan 01 20:37:46 2005] You say, 'strong'

[Sat Jan 01 20:37:46 2005] Tormented Scout says,in an unknown tongue, 'm` sa forry.  Me caajyy stov d`y . . . jt gotb conjrol os me!'

[Sat Jan 01 20:37:46 2005] Discordling Dark Animist says 'Ha ha!  How foolish of you to stumble into this trap.  You must recognize me as I do you, but my power has grown tenfold.  I am a master of beasts and you will sink to my will!'

[Sat Jan 01 20:44:04 2005] --You have looted a Gemmed Dark Animist Wand.--

[Sat Jan 01 20:44:12 2005] You say, 'Hail, Tormented Scout'

Sat Jan 01 20:44:12 2005] Tormented Scout says 'Look at dat! You gots da staff from dat beast? You must gib it to me!'

Give the Gemmed Dark Animist Wand to the Torment Scout

[Sat Jan 01 20:44:31 2005] Tormented Scout looks at you with sad eyes. 'Me so sorry, but me could not stop it. Wand is terrible power.  Me wrap it again like Jillaa.  You take it to Muada, quickly.  Me tinks we did it!  It has no power without dis wand!

You get the wand back.

Give wand to Muada

[Sat Jan 01 21:10:39 2005] Elder Animist Muada says 'Well, this indeed explains why we were never rid of the dark animist.  I do believe you have overcome that despicable fiend.  I feel the wild spirits are safe now.  But that doesn't mean we're done with you. What I must ask you will be the most difficult task yet.  The dark animist has been using a magical item of great power.  It holds within it the very essence of Discord that drives much of the dark animist's energy. You must bring one to me so we may study it and prevent any further abuse of our most beloved creatures. If you complete this task, you must also give me your Spiritbound Totem when you return, for it will indeed be time for you to transcend. If you have [lost] it, please tell.  We may be able to help you.'

Since Muada did return the spirit totem from a previous step.

[Sat Jan 01 21:17:07 2005] You say, 'lost'

[Sat Jan 01 21:17:07 2005] Elder Animist Muada says 'I'm rather disappointed that you have misplaced the totem that you were meant to carry with you for so long. It will cost you dearly, but Elder Animist Dumul will give you another one if you give him 5000 platinum pieces.'

Give Elder Animist 5000pp

[Sat Jan 01 21:23:53 2005] Elder Animist Dumul says 'A shame you had misplaced your totem. I'm sure Elder Muada is none too pleased with you.  However, your mistake seems to have benefited all beastlords.  Here you go.'

He give you the Spirit Totem.

Now I just need the Globe of Discordant Energy from Anguish, the Fallen Palace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Torment Scout Fight:

Used a raid for this fight.  Don't have much of the details of the fight since I die at the beginning.

There are 6 mobs. 5 Savage Feran's and a Discordling Dark Animist. Savage Feran max hit seems to be 650 and seem to cast Tishan's Discord (AE 5 sec stun 260 dam) and Silence of the Shadows (AE Silence). DD Animist max hit seem to be 750 and casts Flames of the Fiend (pb ae 2500 dd.).

Tormented Scout in the bloodfields - Up for 29 mins respawns in 1hour and 57 mins.

So as soon as I say the trigger word. The tormented Scout turns in the 5 Savage Feran and the Discordling Dark Animist. And I die. First time I died in 12 sec of spawning the event. 2 nd time I ran to zone in and none are pemarooted .

After I die maybe you can then target the various mobs. Pull the DD Animist away from the Savage Ferans (range on DD Animist ae 2500 dd is 400)

In the 12 sec that I lived they casted:
Tishan's Discord resisted 3 times.
Silence of the Shadows landed twice
Flames of the Fiend landed once

1. Tishan's Discord - Stun 5 sec 2. Decrease hp by 260 Magic
2. Silence of the Shadows - Silence Resist: Unresistable AE range 80 Recast 30
3. Flames of the Fiend - Decrease HP by 2400 Resist: Chromstic -150 PB AE range 400 Recast 60
Armew (Vah Shir) Vazaelle Triality