Main Menu

instaclicky for pets.

Started by jitathab, January 05, 2005, 09:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jitathab

DOing a RZ raid yesterday and thought how stupid it is that I can use an instaclicky on myself, but not on pet to stop the annoying debuffs from the mobs there.

After getting warder fully buffed every fight sees buffs being stripped and there is nothing we can do about it, apart from preloading warders with a shed load of redundant buffs, about 20 should do for RZ encounter.

All pet classes have this same problem perhaps we can get a solution to this. e.g. upgrade calliav to block buff stripping, or as we have pet affinity have it so instaclicks also affect pets if you have the AA, or I would even settle for a new AA to allow a instaclick for pet only.

Dummkopf

I was always cheap and used my old bracer of the hidden as instaclicky, and it works just fine on my pet since its targeted ;)

Loved it back when we did RZ because i kept mine and my pets buff up, its not really good on fights where you get debuffed every 10 seconds for 2 slots each.

Dumpty

I use Calliav on raids, is suffices on many encounters, but not always of course.  My guess is the calliav impementation with ldon would have already been sonys "fix" to this issue.  As it has an upgrade in OOW i would doubt there was a change in pet ae avoidance mechanics made.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev