Main Menu

Need information on some KT raids.

Started by Lagarttotarew, January 07, 2005, 03:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lagarttotarew

Taken from Allakhazam's web site on flagging through ikkinz and KT into Ikkinz raids.

Basically my group is almost finished with ikkinz trial 3. I've proven that a beastlord can tank all the named up to this point almost had the last guy down. Got him to 12% =(

We're almost ready to do the collections and few raid mobs leading into ikkinz raids. I havent found much information on a few items of interrest and was hoping that our community had some information i was lacking.

First How does the Grand Summoner Event go?

Task #3 - Summoner Ring

Say "think you can go" to Kevren to recieve the next line of progress text.

Finished! - You've been charged with stopping the ceremony at the Summoning Circle!

The Summoner Ring event is found just before entering the main Kod'Taz courtyard area where the Ikkinz raid entrences are found. Once the Grand Summoner is dead you need to loot a Grand Summoner's Glyph and hand it in to Kevren to recieve the next line of progress text.

Finished! - You were able to recover a rare artifact from the Grand Summoner's goons in the Summoning Circle
!

and second how many are required for the protector which is the last mob needed for ikkinz raids.

The Protector will split several times, the first split is from a red-con into a white and yellow con. The yellow con will split into four white cons, and the white con will spawn into another three white cons. One of these final mobs will drop loot, while the other six will carry a Relic which you need to hand to Tublik for the next line of progress text.

And third so as to not take up too much time. Does anyone have any website that may contain information on how Ikkinz raids go? Like what needs to be done and what to expect.

Thank you all in advance.

Dumpty

dont have any info for ya other than summoner ring only required if doing BiC
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

tiggerroo

Some mobs need to be killed by a particular class in Ikkinz (3 or 4, can't remember which).  Their clues are as follows:
"dreads the strike of death" - SK
"focused tranquility" - monk
"true shot and fast blades" - ranger
"foreboding melody" - bard
"shies from heavy blades" - berserker
"ignores anything behind it" - rogue
"deep gashes of feral savagery" - beastlord
"mind and body vulnerable" - enchanter
"forboding melody" - bard
"holy blade" - paladin
"brute force and brawn" - warrior

Then there's the fun named that can be killed by groups of mobs on a 45 second rotation:
45 second rotation
"combined strength and ingenuity" - hybrids (rng, bst, paly, SK)
"cannot stand up to the power of healers" - priest (clr/dru/shm)

1. "strength and cunning" - melee (war/mnk/rog)
2. hybrid?
3. "strength of intelligent magic" - casters (ench, wiz, mage, nec)
4. priest?

We've confirmed 1 and 3, so I just time it and make people slow down if it looks like we're going to kill him in less than 1:30 so that it spits over to our confirmed caster kill.
Tiggerroo N'Blinky
70 beastlord kitty
Talionis - Prexus