Main Menu

Bloodfields scout

Started by Serrano, January 17, 2005, 06:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serrano

Does anybody have the loc of the tormented scout?  I am at that fight but I couldn't find the scout, I ran around bloodfields last night looking for it and then came to the boards and found out that it had a timer so there's a good chance it isn't up.

photodude716

Not 100% on the loc seeing as I have never found him up but he is right in the middle of the Girplain Scavengers at neg 409, pos 235.  Thats the most common loc I have been told.  Hope it helps.  This is my last step too before needing the globe in Anguish.  Good luck.

Heemann<Echoes in Eternity>
70th Wildlord of Rodcet Nife

Serrano

Yeah, I found her right by the Girplan Slashers or something like that.  It was a really easy fight, had me (about 11k buffed), a warrior (about 15k buffed) a cleric and a druid.   I just had them wait at zone in inside one of the cubbys and then i trained the whole pack of things and zoned.  They run really slow, much slower than sow.  I had sow and when i came back they werent even to the tunnel.  At this point they were staggered quite a bit so I tagged the DDA and he followed me to the zone single and we just killed him there pretty quick.  Resisted most of his ae's and he really isn't that tough, hit for like 500-600.  Hope that helps anybody lookin for a strategy.  Forgot to say I had a bard there to play resist song, he didn't split the mobs, I did but he capped our resists for us(600).

Serrano Sexibeast
<Vis Maior>

Tarsq

Tarsq of Test

Rarrum

Messed with this solo today... DDA didn't reset after being dragged a ways away and zoning, but the adds either reset or were far behind.  Was easy to drag it to RCoD zone line after zoning back and tagging it.

It used 3 ae's:

Call of the Ikaav ( http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=4666 ):
unresistable mez and mana drain, lasts 1 minute
single target

Silence of the Shadows ( http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=2164 ):
unresistable silence, lasts 2 ticks
small range targetted ae

Flames of the Fiend ( http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=4117 ):
2500dd, -150 vs chromatic resist
huge range ae

It reset in about 20 minutes or so after triggering, after I had been out of the zone for about 5 minutes medding.

Tarsq

Had a muck around with DDA in bloodfields, hits for 850, slightly slowable and flurrys. Ends up despawning fairly quickly if you lose agro.

Played around with one of the savage ferans also hits 656, mostly slowable, mezzable, pacifiable, rampages, casts Tishan's Discord.  Upon death a mindburrow feran (enchanter) spawns then when that dies a burnmuzzle feran spawns (wizard) and when that dies its dead :)

In other words dont even consider trying to kill the ferans if you take a raid, just train to zone and kill DDA single or mezz/pacify the adds.

Scout is down for 2 hours then up for 30 mins.

Tarsq of Test

Arazex

Was this changed ? I split them and zoned etc came back had DDA  single then his adds came across the zone to aid him - so if i cant do it that way anymore , any idea how many people to do this fight , was guessing maybe 2 bards and a chanter + 2 tanks and some dps?  :?
Arazex 70th Beastlord - Fennin Ro