Main Menu

Mini rant on Dispells

Started by Fistinyereyes, January 19, 2005, 07:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fistinyereyes

Dunno why I thought of this, but suddenly remembered how much it urkes me that a level 20 random agro mob will always F*ing agro and dispell your Kei... Dispell from anything green should have atleast *SOME* kind of chance at avoidance or resist.

That's it, said it was a mini rant  :-D

danaconda

And is it just me, or do the better buff spells ALWAYS get dispelled first? When my beast gets hit with dispell in LDoN missions, Temperance is always the first to go, followed closely by sow. I know it's not a coincidence. When I say always, I mean every single time Temp is first to go. Sometimes another buff goes also, but Temp is always top of the list.

Do certain spells dispell easier than others? And yes, I bury Temp all the way at the back (buffslot 6 or higher).
Dedlee Beatdown retired
Troll Beastlord of Lanys T'Vyl
(moved onto WoW - Mannoroth server, same name)

Grbage

I used to mess around in SF and learned the hard way to avoid Chromo's at all cost. It doesnt matter where that KEI is placed it will usually be dispelled first. If by some happenstance it survives the first dispell, the second will get it.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Stingite

Quote from: Grbage on January 20, 2005, 06:08:32 PM
I used to mess around in SF and learned the hard way to avoid Chromo's at all cost. It doesnt matter where that KEI is placed it will usually be dispelled first. If by some happenstance it survives the first dispell, the second will get it.

God Bless clickies.  When hunting in SF I click my pet with ornate pants for haste, clicky furious strength wrist, and clicky health pants while he's fighting chromadracs. (I just sit and cheer him on from the sidelines with all those clicky toys)  I know that health does nothing for my pet and strength next to nothing, but they at least help keep the proc up . . . sometimes.  Chromadracs are SUCH a pain.  So glad when I got my cleric finally got her 4th epic shard.