Main Menu

Anyone Give More Info On Bloodfield Scout?

Started by Zebrn Beasword, January 25, 2005, 05:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saab

well..some frustration here..as the walkthrough doesnt say this...  what a pain..I managed to actually some friends to the NC fight and was taken down easily.  went to Mauda, turned in the dust and wand, he retiurned the wand. Waited the cycle for Jillea Oogblot to spawn again, did that turn in of elixer, , didnt see a character flag as mention tho...hmm..irrelevant I think.

We were doing optionals, finished the last fight for a Druid's 2.0, I asked,if they were willing to run back to BF. Sure enough Scout was up for a bard that got there fast. By the time I was zoning, and climbing the hill to the scout, poof..scout despawned..  GRRR

I didnt see anything about the scout being timed, etc... Not even clear what spawns it.

Does hailing jillea after turning in the Elixir spawn the Tormented scout? and if so, do I have to time Jillea and run back to her, to get scout up?...

Or is scout a regular timed thing, Like Jillea herself?  and if so..1 hour up, 2 hours down?..someone said 30 mins up and 2 hours down on scout?

Please..this is the last damned fight, and was soo frustratiing to actually get people there to help, and just as I got there, it poofed. 

Is the scout up when Jillea's up?...or seperate timer?

Any help here would be appreciated.

Saparri

Up 30 minutes, down 2 hours. Smart thing is to start gathering people 20 minutes before spawn so they are good to go when the scout spawns.

Saab

Zikkar

Grats on almost getting the final piece Saab...not that you guys would need the help but i would be more then happy to come help on the final fight for a fellow beastlord.
Zikkar
Firiona Vie
Feral Lord of Infernal Destiny

Xennova

We did this one back to back yesterday for me and another beastlord of the guild. i was in BF killing stuff for cleric with rogue invisible at pop up spot and after 2hour of me there he is!
Had 2 beastlord, 1 war, rogue, paladin ,monk, bard 2 box cleric 3 real cleric and a druid.....i pop event and start to run right after thee key word.  all those pop monk try to pull but was unable to split them somehow unitl bard try to lull them and train them around ranger epic fight(near bridge) mez a few to split them farther  and faded-bring him single .

when he was around 40% or so they have comeback and we were lucky that he(bard) was fast to retake agro of them all and train them down farther....we were fighting him right in corner of zone (kill girplan slasher before poppping him) he can cause trouble.  We are all angish flag since maybe 4-5-weeks.  we could have done this with less since DDA almost never hit....splitting is really the problem in that fight

Kanan

kk.. FINALLY got this fight in tonight.  Was a lil surprised to see the tormented scout still up when we finished off the DDA.  Did turnin & it was still up approx a min or 3 later.

Any know if its possible to do this back to back?

It sorta appeared so, tho Punk didn't try it to see.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Jequec

I've completed this fight, but an idea I was thinking about would be to have a rogue DPS outside of the raid, and have him /duel the tank...and just give him a lil poke whenever the tank becomes mezzed.

Kanan

slight addition to last post: believe the tormented scout despawned approx 5 mins after I turned in the wand from the DDA.  Need to get other bsts to this point so that can test if its doable back to back.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar