Main Menu

1.5 consumed in 2.0 turnin?

Started by Nusa, January 26, 2005, 10:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nusa

I haven't seen this explicitly stated one way or the other. When you finally get the 2.0, do you still have the 1.5, or is it lost in the upgrade? I'm guessing it is, but I don't really know.

Armew

The Epic 1.5 is turn in.  Remenber to remove augs before turning in.
Armew (Vah Shir) Vazaelle Triality

Doomringer

I was talking with some random somebody  who said he had a friend Bard that was wielding both 1.5 and 2.0. Is this possible? Can you go back and say the magic phrase and get another 1.5 afetr you do 2.0? I have the feeling he was being led astray by his friend but..... you never know....
Doomringer Loneclaw
Feral Lord Vah Shir
Firiona Vie
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=925159

Moonchaser

I suppose you could re do the final fight for 1.5 after turning it in for 2.0 and dual weild both....but by the time you are anguish flagged...you will probably have better than 1.5 any how

Katonis

There are hidden flags with the Epics..... I have feeling you cannot have both.

Kat

Humlaine

you can wield both 1.5 and 2.0 there is a way to have them both a rogue in my guild has both 1.5 and 2.0 now

Gudaman

QuoteOne of your epics will go poof if you have more than 1 epic (1.5 or 2.0) of any kind next patch. I'd suggest you delete the one that you don't want to keep.

-Zajeer

From http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board.id=Veterans&message.id=112325

Urim

No real point in having two other than for screenshots or whatnot considering that 1.5 sucks if your in an Anguish guild (hell 2.0 sucks in comparison honestly). Not sure if it is possible but the only way i can see it actually happening is to die, leave 1.5 on corpse and see if any of the NPCs will give you another by hailing them or something, then turn in new one at end of 2.0 quest then go back and loot old one. Not sure if possible to get a new one if you lost 1.5 for us tho, pretty sure thats how rogues can do it though.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'