Misser

Misser - Veredi Arcanum CT

Kylaz

Quote from: Misserhttp://www.therunes.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1618

stumbled upon this !
Nice find. I copied Beastlord information at New spells on lucy
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:liz·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

Kinmax

I hope this list isnt final.  Two slows and another cold nuke seems a bit well... lackluster for an expansio.
Kinmax McGuniess
65 Beastlord
Prexus Shard

Jakemm

I'm happy to see us get a new nuke, and the new slow with the negative resist modifier isn't bad either.  I would have expected more, though, I guess (although I'm not sure what)
Feral Lord Jakemm - 65 - Beastlord - Xev
Proud member of the Povar Tarew Alliance

Trahma

Looking at the slow spells - I suspect that they are limited to certain targets only - lets call them 'creatures of discord' and will have the advantage of a small resist modifier over our other slows.

What it means is, if I am slowing in the LDoN type zones in the expansion, is I will have 65 slow and the new 55 slow loaded - through the 65 - and if it fails, throw the 55, then try overwrite with the 65 on refresh.

The other thought that came to my mind was that the new slow would be less or un mitigatable - but I dont believe this will be the case.

GroggettFV

HMMM I have not been resisted much on my 65 slow (maybe I am just lucky all the time) but then again I dont do THAT much planes hopping. Is the resist modifier THAT big a deal to be worthy of being an expansion spells? I guess the slow in the middle is a nice addition for those who need and I guess the addition of the 55 slow will lower the price of the 65 slow (which I don't mind even though I paid 25k for it). I was hoping for something, I don't know, a little more meaty...
Elder Groggett Warderherder
Season 65 Feral Lord - FV

Aldur

The nuke is lovely, but im really not over the moon to get a slower more mana, lesser slow but only slightly less resistant slow.

I can't really see it having alot of application outside of raids inwhich you absolutely can not have agro at any costs or on raids/groups in which you have an exceedingly hard to slow mob (think some of the bot names).  Normally through play time you get to know which mobs are easy and which are not.  I guess it really depends greatly on how much of an effect the neg 30 will have.  

My yak proc has neg 25 and whilst its not resisted that often, it can and has been resisted on mobs that I have not had problems slowing.

Only time will tell.  I do however hope there are more than 3 spells.  Another dot and some form of group buff would be lovely.

Skrunch

I see it as a way for a person that has no ability to attend the killing of a MoB that drops a rune, nor has the money to purchase the spell from the bazaar to get a slight upgrade to the level 60 slow.  I doubt it will be MoB restricted as suggested..just seems rather odd and I can't think of anything else that is content only restricted.  If the price is right, I will purchase it just to have a complete spell book but unless it has some hidden uberness I will probably never use it.

miandaber

I think that it is interesting that the Shamans are also getting 2 new slows that are also below their current benchmark.
Perhaps their normal slows will be resisted on the GoD mobs as well.
Miandaber
65 Feral Lord 90 AA's and rising!
Firiona Vie

Kylaz

Quote from: miandaberI think that it is interesting that the Shamans are also getting 2 new slows that are also below their current benchmark.

I think all shammies would be very happy to have a 70% disease based slow.

NOTE: I edited this post - I've checked lucy, and those 2 new shammy slows are magic only atm, not disease as I first thought.
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:liz·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

EmrysX

I haven't seen word of it elsewhere, but FYI:

Spirit Order has become, on Lucy:

Ukun Blood:
1:  Increase Poison Counter by 10
2:  Decrease HP when cast by 121
3:  Decrease Hitpoints by 161 per tick

Mana: 396
Skill: Conjuration
Casting Time: 4.1
Recast Time: 2.25
Fizzle Time: 2.5
Resist: Poison
Range: 200
Time of Day: Any
Push Back 0.5
Deletable: No Dot
Stacking: Yes
Interruptable: Yes
Short Buff Box: No
Target Type: Single
Spell Type: Detrimental
Source: Test 01/12

Classes: BST/65
Duration: 7 ticks

Spirit Balance has become:

Ukun Spirit:
:
4:  Increase STR by 50
5:  Increase DEX by 55
6:  Increase STA by 45

Mana: 600
Skill: Alteration
Casting Time: 10
Recast Time: 2.25
Fizzle Time: 2.5
Time of Day: Any
AE Range 60
Fizzle Adj 5
Deletable: No
Interruptable: Yes
Short Buff Box: No
Target Type: Group v1
Spell Type: Beneficial
Source: Test 01/12

Classes: BST/65
Duration: 1 hour(s) 12.0 mins

No change to the nuke yet.
http://www.drew.idlegames.com/images/temp/sqlsig.jpg" />

Kivuli

EmrysX

yeah, I'm digging both of these spells, BIGTIME.

Granted, Ukun Blood is only 116 more dmg than Scorp Blood, for 30 something more mana, but still, to be able to stick 2 dots that are 1000+ dmg, not even counting dot enhancing focii, is really spiffy....hello aggro!
http://www.drew.idlegames.com/images/temp/sqlsig.jpg" />

Scalewulf

AWESOME!  

This makes me a veeeery happy leezard!  

Let us hope that they remain that way!

:D

Scalewulf

Hhmmm...

...how much more feasible does this make the new pet-root AA, I wonder.  

Rather than FoL kiting, root-dotting and nuking even, since the pet will be proc'ing root a lot, one would think anyway.  

If pet has enough aggro, /pet hold (with focus item) and let pets regen fight the beating it's taking.  Root breaks, /pet attack.   Rinse, repeat.  

Any thoughts?  I don't know if it would work or not...