Main Menu

Overlord Mata Muram

Started by Latang, February 03, 2005, 04:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latang

So... How are you guys doin on him? We've had 1 attempt at him only, the 99% attempt that is so common, but was just curious how far you guys have got him down. Again, not fishing for strats cause that's lame, just curious on %'s. (we have a temporary member slump for some odd reason, down to 35 -40 for raids... most disturbing)

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Oscurro

I'm not real sure what Cestus Dei has gotten him to so far.  I know they're trying as many times as possible though.  It's just a matter of time before Apostate figures out the encounter.
Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Urim

Saw a link of bard BP, can only assume the drop for it came off of Mata Muram himself so someone either link farmed it or took him down.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Latang

Have you retired osc? And yeah, I saw a link of an enc bp too urim. that was ages ago, might have been same deal tho.

Grbage

Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Latang

Nothing in that post suggested that he has been killed, only that he is killable. "I heard he had been killed" is nothing like the same as "we killed him last night" and needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Grbage

I was refering to the flavor of a couple of the posts. They don't say they have killed MM but do leave the impression MM has been downed. Of course it's not definitive, so there is doubt.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Choppin

how many guilds or on him ? maybe check the progression site for a rough figure, why should a guild that beat him be quiet about it and where are the loot & corpse SSs ?

bet some people (the ones goin by hearsay) confuse  the end dude of GoD with the one from OoW

having expierenced the OMM encounter I sort of doubt he has been beat yet
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

kharthai

Someone in /gu the other day said Triton had beat em, and linked some items, the only one I recall is:
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=47318

Whether or not it's actually from OMM I have no idea.

Urim

The Flayed Flesh Handwraps you link above actually drops from Arch Magus Vangl
Maelin Starpyre

glaurung

Overlord Mata Muram screenshot on cestus dei has him at 62% or something like that.. guess they are going to figure this guy before too long, 400hp items anyone? :)
If it doesn't have scales, it isn't a proper beastlord!

Glaurung Uruloki, Iksar Feral Lord of the 68th
Proud member of Wyrd Angles, Antonius Bayle.

Magelo 477663

Iskandar

My big question is does anyone have any really good clear pictures of him? :-D   All the ones I've seen so far aren't really very clear (then again, I imagine ya don't really have much time to ask him to say "cheeeese" either :lol:)
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

Urim

Try This!

Hopefully the above link works, its not mine just one that i found.
Maelin Starpyre

glaurung

Nice pic, so we mere mortals aren't the only ones who suffer from bad hair days..  :mrgreen:
If it doesn't have scales, it isn't a proper beastlord!

Glaurung Uruloki, Iksar Feral Lord of the 68th
Proud member of Wyrd Angles, Antonius Bayle.

Magelo 477663

Iskandar

He kinda looks like Godzilla (the US remake version, not the real one) :lol:

I'm sorta dissapointed though.... I was kinda hoping the old rumors of Kerafyrm being Mata would pan out :-D
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.