Main Menu

Township Rebellion looking for beastlords

Started by lynnhart, February 04, 2005, 06:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynnhart

hi we are looking for 2 HIGH play time beastlords you can look at the app from at www.townrebels.org

thank you for your time

(lynnhart of Township Rebellion)

Wenian

hes talking about you liching from bst boards to get epic done but not sharing any info on it when got epic 2.0. Seems you only profit from this board and dont bother helping out others, first for epic, now by using it as recruitment board.
Krakerz Ikmercy - Beastlord
Korriann Havmercy - Druid
< Magus Amicitia - Antonius Bayle >

lynnhart

ok 1st all the info was on the bords whin i got done with my epic so y would i need to repost and 2 anyone that has sent me a tell about 2.0 i have help them and my bad for useing a beastlord website to post about are guild recruiting beastlords

Ps. i never looked at this bord for epic 2.0 info or 1.5 for that matter

Koullyn

Lynn has never been anyone to horde information. I couldn't get Valri to shutup about Lynn. :)
-- Retired Level 70 Beastlord --
http://www.wowgamers.com
http://www.wwm.net

Dumpty

Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Mahes

TR's not on $tormhammer any more.

Lynn, I was no doubt hasty in posting my comment and not thinking about what I was saying.  The point was, it irritated many players when they saw the first 2.0 go to someone that not only never posted one single thing on either BST board, but was also not even registered on either board prior to your recruitment post.  You could have at least come and said, "Lookme I got 2.0.  This is how the last fight in BF went."

Now personally, I couldn't even do 2.0 steps as my guild was facing the WoW/EQ2 attrition at the time, but I did what I could prior to, and I'm really not concerned with who got the first, but your acknowledgement of those people that walked you through the entire epic to get you yours would have been appreciated.  Some of the people that put a lot of work into 2.0, and put a lot of work into the TS portion, were offended that you completed it only by leeching their work and never giving back.

I'm glad you're helpful to those on your server, or in crosstells, or whatever, but clearly you can see how the community was a bit taken aback by you acquiring 2.0 without a word to us.  There's not many BSTs, high end or low end, on any server any more.  This, the serverwide channel, and even the yanti$ board are what's left of our community.  Many of us genuinely try to help each other either by doing things that haven't been done and showing how, or just knowing the class and sharing the info with new people.  Not just coming here when we need something.

If I'm wrong, then I apologize.  I'm prone to inserting my foot in my mouth.   However, it's been said enough in tells and channel, seeing your first post being a request compelled me to speak up.

I hope you continue to have your level of success in game.

Nanyea

Hello all you lil beastlords...

couple of comments

1) Lynnhart only came here at my request, as I am one of the recruiters for Township Rebellion one of the premier power guilds left in EQ (and been in the top 10 since luclin) as she is a beastlord, although she never does much messageboarding etc.

2) We have openings atm on LUCLIN for 2 high playtime high AA beastlords (we can work with you for gear)

3) As far as her epic, it was done completely internally and 2 of the bugs were identified and solved through us so that the epic is even attainable... Theres a thread in our internal forums where we solved each of these epics

4) I recognize the Beastlord community is small and disorganized, but you cant require someone to come post to a board they didnt even know about until a few days ago and then get into a fit about about it... then to start of by throwing around accusations is very rude and petty

Im not asking for an apology, but if you have any questions comments or gripes feel free to talk to me in game luclin.nanyea about it and stop harrasing my guildmates.

lynnhart

ok  i dont post a lot on forms cus of want is going on right now. pepole that dont know me irl or in game and where not there whin i get 2.0 saying that i'm liching from bords whin i was doing the quest spaming the guild chat with what the npc where saying and haveing them help me with it. and do you really think i did not work haed to get my epic this is where i get pissed off saying that i did nothing but lich bord to do my epic whin i know that tr and decyde where helping me and i did give acknowledgement  to the pepole the that helped me with it

and you are right i do not post alot or talk in serverwied channel but just some info on me no one ever help me in eq but my rl eqfriends and in game friend and i did not know there was beast forms or a serverwied channel till i was in tr i'm not a big poster and stuff i dont telk that mush in game eather you can ask anyone that know me and thay will tell you

and i will try to come and help the yonger beast with guest and stuff whin i can and beast can all was send me tells in game if thay ever want to ask me about anything (no cyber plz ) :-D

Carragh

*waves to the TR folks and boggles at the Steel Warrior link*
Feralkin Carragh Vonderewignacht
[70 Wildblood] of <Fire and Fury>
Firiona Vie

Merescata

ditto the "boggle" above and wonders at this.....

Quote4) I recognize the Beastlord community is small and disorganized,

Are we really THAT disorganized?     jes wondering aloud...

Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Dumpty

Quote from: Carragh on February 05, 2005, 11:54:40 PM
*waves to the TR folks and boggles at the Steel Warrior link*
Just happen to be reading that prior to this thread chronicaling the demise of most guilds on SH including TR in case anyone was interested in a move to SH.  I wasn't aware they hade moved to Luclin however.  :)
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Hereki

Dumpty, it even said in that thread that TR had moved, if you weren't already aware :).

Mahes, I don't see any reason for you to apologise from what Tony said.

I expect we'll see more recruitment posts from guilds that aren't prepared to contribute to the board community.  Shrug.