Main Menu

My Troll can't climb!

Started by Bulge, January 08, 2004, 11:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aubre

Use the castle Nadox zone in near the Dulak zone-in, then head to where the lava river is. I always use this zone in and never worry with the lava river any more.
Predator Aubre Tigre
Wildblood of Mithril Web
Lanys T'vyl Server

Bulge

yes, Aubre, that's the route I am taking now. It's just that running around with an unreliable Invis through Nadox always gets to me a little. :) It already dropped on me twice, luckily I was not far in.  But that's also what makes the game fun. :D

Got some nice loot, by the way, two of those Hate Forged Pauldrons dropped on Vehement Blackhands in a row. And already got two components for my Druids Pure Blood spell!
Bulge, 66 Beastlord of Third Era, Antonius Bayle(formerly Kane Bayle), temporarily retired.
Sterk, 45 SK of Indigo Skies, 6-box on Rathe server, and progressing through TSS.

Mhordel

Get it, love it, be it!

;)
[70.760+ *RETIRED* Wildblood] Mhordel (Wood Elf) <Company of the Golden Anvil>
Firiona Vie Server

Hrann

As a barbarian, I have tons of trouble with that climb.  It is extremely difficult for me to get up it, but I have managed to do so twice after swimming in lava forever.  I'll keep in mind shrinking for the future.

Graggz

Even shrunk I had major problems getting up that wall, the enchanter in the group finally hit me with an illussion (forget wich one) and I was able to climb out.

As has been said I keep an illussion potion on me just in case of these situations in an emergency.
Graggz
Feral Lord
Guild Leader Forgotten Legion
Bristlebane

stuffoo

Actually, there's a spot just below that boulder that you can get up (as a full-size troll) with some difficulty.  You need to hold down your forward key while strafing side to side (holds your progress and you don't slip back down) and mixing in a well placed jump here and there.   It's not exactly just walking up it, but it can be done.

stuffoo

I can't seem to edit my previous post...

The spot I'm talking about is the indentation that I somehow missed seeing everyone else talk about.  It is indeed possible for a full-size troll to climb it.

Daarr

It's stairs I have problems with being a Vah Shir. First noticed it in the Grimling camp in Hollowshade. My half-elf can climb the steps of the tents, but my Vah shir bst can't. You'd think a large cat could climb steps easily.
Daarr
Shards of Time
Saryrn Server

Kaktarr

I have had the same,friggen prob,it sux..... :evil:
"It Really Is THAT Irrelevant"

Hzark

My friend Grbage is a troll, and he always has trouble climbing up that wall too.

As an iksar, of course, being a superior race, I have not trouble at all.

He is just too fat. (He eats all his warder's food too, which is why it is so small).
Wildcaller Hzark Drakyr

www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=688699