Main Menu

Agility, what's it good for?

Started by Logato, January 08, 2004, 12:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scalewulf

Very Barry Sanders-ish of you Ghoat!  

You gotz maad skeelz!

Coprolith

You're wrong Ghoat, the only proven effect of agility so far is the ability to avoid answering painful questions

PS. You're down to 98 Nuny, try again
PPS. Oh and saying that im 'making shit up' is slander. You're the one who feels that unverifiable "feelings" outweight hard numbers.
Elder Coprolith III
Trollie ferrul lawd of 65 levels (retired)

DiosT

Quote from: GhoatLast night while running to the fridge for a beer & trying not to die in PoE, I rounded the corner & almost ran over my 5 year old.  I slipped past her, and didnt spill any beer, that is what agility is good for!

For fuck sake, lock this thread :(

no no, ghoat, your stat definitions are off, let me revise them..

Strength -- you were able to stand with 3 pounds of weight on you, congrats!

Stamina -- Mamaging to run! wow! *ponders last time he ran*, also had to wait to grab that beer! ouch that had to hurt!

Agility -- You dodged your daughter, that's agility... your entire body moved :-P

Dexterity -- you didnt drop, it didn't slip, or spill... that's skill with your fingers, hands, and weapon (the beer can/bottle/whateva)... thus dexterity

Wisdom -- psst.. put a fridge next to the computer... never have to get up!!

Charisma -- awww. a daughter! how cute!

hmm.. intelligence... what to do for that..... "Hey hun, go get daddy a beer!" :-P

Nunyabiz

I havent avoided anything and yes you have littlerly made up most of what your trying to condemn me for.
I have not said nor even inferred most of the crap your accusing me of.

Funny thing is the only difference in this whole thread between what your trying to preach and what im saying is that I think that 5-7% avoidance and +60AC is worth having and you dont.

and that is going with your so called "hard numbers" no more no less.
YOUR hard numbers show approx the same as adding an extra CA2 plus adding an extra 20AC Aug to 3 pieces of armor all free and coming from armor upgrades that predominately key on HPs/AC.

NAturally as the rest of this thread your going to try and twist what ive just said here around to suit your purpose
and your lil sycophant's are going to agree with every word.

So flail away i await the ensuing hilarity

Coprolith

Elder Coprolith III
Trollie ferrul lawd of 65 levels (retired)

Kashmiir Battlekat