Main Menu

DoN merchant list anywhere?

Started by Kaynin, February 16, 2005, 04:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knodey

i checked it again , unless i have a weird bug , both of the augs are called "Deepsky Stone" on both evil and good side

Iskandar

The good side is "Deepsky Stone"... the evil side is "Deep Sky Stone" :)
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

Rhajah

So anyone have a link to a DoN merchant list yet?  Would be nice to look at when at work.

Thanks.

DontPetBear

Like Bham said, make sure to invis past those guards.  Those good (bah goody two-shoes) guards agro'd me on the way to merchant.  They aren't pushover's either.  Were hitting me for 400's and seemed to have a bunch of hps.  I was running back and forth to check names on items, almost missed that Deep Sky..Deepsky trick hehe.  But yea, looks like you can buy two of each of the augs. 

Anyone know if you can buy 2 of the Claws that are 19/18?  They seemed the same in both camps.  Also saw a nice hammer that was 18/14? and had a 300dd.  Those resist augs are really nice too, thought i saw one for +14 to all, one for +10, and one for +8.  That's alot of resists.  Didn't find an aug for Enhancement Haste there, but just about every other type.  FT 3, Regen 4, 36% haste with and w/out 15? atk, tons of goodies.  There go all my OoW/Ldon augs...oh well.

p.s. Anyone know if they have an upgraded Pet Aug in there?  Didn't see one myself.

Dgam - 70 - Beastlord

bham

I cant find a new pet aug either.

The 14/18 with 300 proc is not beastlord useable :( neither is the 16/19 with 125 lifetap. For some reason both those are WAR, RNG, BRD only.

Another trick with the guards is to just keep running. If you get to the camp itself the guards will warp back to their spawn points and drop aggro.

I have been buying quite a few augs. I now have every useful focus effect (except BA V) and I just broke 9k hp with self buffs plus Convoction. I am really hurting for aug slots. I had to ditch my 10 AC from Rcod, my 20attack/2 regen from MPG, my player made cleave II, all my hp augs under 40 and replace all my FT1 augs with a FT3.
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Iskandar

Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

vlad

Quote from: bham on March 08, 2005, 07:42:54 PM
I cant find a new pet aug either.

The 14/18 with 300 proc is not beastlord useable :( neither is the 16/19 with 125 lifetap. For some reason both those are WAR, RNG, BRD only.

The one in good camp is bst useable, I have it in main hand and 18/19 in offhand

Circaea Lutetiana

I am currently in the process of writing a DoN Merchant List...its nearly complete, should hopefully be done by tomorrow.

its located at http://plurpage.com/everquest/don.php

Karve

Top Quality work there Circaea, just to let you now I appreciate it , thanks :)

Professional Mad Bastard.

Gariyn

Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

sierf

wow. nice work on the list. thanks.
Sierf
Son of Cazic