Main Menu

lvl 61 huntin ??

Started by trixbro, February 28, 2005, 06:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trixbro

hello all,
     thanks in advance for your help. i read the post down below about velks at 60. i have the same experiance there aa's wise. i too am getting 1% per kill of dark and light blues. i can mow them down with no downtime with or without kei (kill rate slows down without kei, but not much since i dont use nukes here)  I was thinkin about hitting 62 before i do more heavy aa grindin to get paragon etc. at 62 will any of the spiders be turnin green on me? are there any other places that offer a better aa xp rate than this. ive tried FG and i get 1% there off shrooms as well. i prefer sloing now as it seems i do a little better without the downtime of setting up grps, breaks, etc. when I want to start reg xp again where might be a good solo spot or should i start grouping again?
thanks
trixbro gatoraide
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1181732
prexus server

Nekokirei

I can't speak to Velks as I just don't care for the zone--it's a preference issue not a game issue so don't take that comment all wrong. =)

I'm in  FG at 60, and, I figure I'll continue on there till dinging 62 and then move to GE or Nurga Tier 4--Hereki, Tiroon, Nox, et al are all wonderous mentors for that zone and I've done well heeding their advice.

I got Paragon at 60, and, other folks may have very different opinions, but it's one of the best AA investments I've made.  I wish I'd gotten it at 59--but for some reason was thinking I had to wait to 60 before doing class AAs.  While I've only got SCR1, even with that small boost, every 15 minutes having Paragon available really helps cut downtime.

Just a thought, but if you can solo in-between groups and then find a good PoV group, might be worth grinding out and getting Paragon.

Could be wrong and I'll gladly stand corrected.  However/whereever  you go, you're certain to find some good advice here. =)

Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Sardarni

FG is nice for short trip and nice for being able to sell and bank in zone.  What I did from 59ish-62ish was do AC.  Bring lots of WR bags.  I fill up the bags with acrylia and runes.  Go back to Grimling Forest and cash in the Runes adn put the acrylia in the shared bank slots for bazaar mule.  I could make 2 trips on one KEI, I made a ton of money for my main that way.
Velks was good for money too.