Main Menu

Complete Guide - thanks for help & references

Started by Garrote, March 13, 2005, 03:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleg

Ok, I did all my fights will 1 group or less!!!

Urim

Just finished the NC encounter with me, another bst, mage, necro and a botted cleric. Extremely easy except for the fact that other bst and cleric got eaten up the second Bazu Terror died because of wandering Stone Thrower. I was able to back out before he agroed. It appears Dark Discordling Animist is auto agroed on people who killed Terror because he came straight for me.  But funny thing is ... he is stupidly easy. Solo'd the guy np.

And the deal with the Dark Animist Wand. I went to Muada afterward and handed in Feral Dust and Wand and he gave me back wand and told me to find lost scout. Went back to Oogblat and hailed but she wouldnt say anything, so handed in Wand and she gave a script then handed in elixir and gave another script .... so im 100% sure the wand is supposed to be turned back into Jilaa after the encounter.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

aleg

Saparri

About the NC fight...

What strategy did you use Urim? I went with a Bard, Me, Cleric, Druid, Ranger, and Ranger. Failed miserably due to the fact of not knowing that the whole event was leashed.

Thanks in advance -

Saparri Soultaker

Tarsq

Quote from: Saparri on June 05, 2005, 07:53:20 PM
About the NC fight...

What strategy did you use Urim? I went with a Bard, Me, Cleric, Druid, Ranger, and Ranger. Failed miserably due to the fact of not knowing that the whole event was leashed.

Thanks in advance -

Saparri Soultaker

Have a read of the Scout thread a few messages down, should give you a rough idea on the event.

http://www.beastlords.org/forums/index.php/topic,4738.0.html

Good Luck,
Tarsq of Test

Saparri

I know the event (now) and did most of the things specified...the crushers have a rediculously small leash range. A bard tried to aggro them and park them...didn't work. Also, it says that Bazu Terror is perma-rooted...wasn't when we tried for sure. Little bunny came with the adds when the adds leashed, all in all it went nothing like described on some of these strats heh.

Tarsq

Quote from: Saparri on June 05, 2005, 11:58:07 PM
I know the event (now) and did most of the things specified...the crushers have a rediculously small leash range. A bard tried to aggro them and park them...didn't work. Also, it says that Bazu Terror is perma-rooted...wasn't when we tried for sure. Little bunny came with the adds when the adds leashed, all in all it went nothing like described on some of these strats heh.

Ah ok was working that way last week when I tried, quite possible they made the encounter a bit harder I guess.
Tarsq of Test

Urim

QuoteWhat strategy did you use Urim? I went with a Bard, Me, Cleric, Druid, Ranger, and Ranger. Failed miserably due to the fact of not knowing that the whole event was leashed.

Used necro to train them away to edge of their Leash area .... unfortunately the Terror's ae broke her FD and killed her and we got trained with adds on first attempt. So after recovering, sent the other bst to be a sacrifical lamb and die at the edge of their leash range. Invised and dragged him back and rezzed and went at the Terror. Stone Thrower pathed back right as Terror went down and i was pretty much only one that got away fast enough to not be killed by him. Dark Animist seemed to auto agro me even though i was on top of ledge and went straight for me. Hits for 600ish max (and doesnt hit max or at all very often) and he died shortly after.

For us, Bazu Terror was rooted so that was probably the difference as your other post explains that he wasn't for your attempt. Not sure when your attempt was, they might have changed it at some point in which case its new territory. If not then just gotta find that right distance away so you can park the adds enough away to not reagro when you attack Terror. Once Terror is dead its easy.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Zanois

using urims tactic above and any mage to CoH the FDer works well to make sure all agro is gone, then that just leaves terror/dda and any roamer adds to deal with.

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

aleg

haha they made terror a raid fight. sucks for yall that haven't done it yet

Saparri

Aleg is lieing, he's dumb. Very, very, very dumb. Dumb I say!

Ps. How far was the leash range when you did this?  :-P

aleg

saparri is a fag that like the backfeak boys

Saparri

I dont like le backstreet boys...and I dont like rap...but I gotta say...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH  :mrgreen:

Gazzuk

*bump* information on this topic is good enough to be stickied :)

again, the informational part is the key word :)