Main Menu

Complete Guide - thanks for help & references

Started by Garrote, March 13, 2005, 03:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kroe

Ok, just did the BF fight for 2.0.  Some notes for this thread.

I was able to successfully pet pull the DDA down to near the bridge.  I solo'd him for a while, and he kept mezzing me, so I didnt take too much damage initially.  I was able to stay alive with hot potions/mezzing (with my green pet dead, and my real pet suspended) I was the only person on his hatelist for a couple minutes.  Guild druid and his bot rogue, and my bot shaman ported in, and we proceeded to get him down to around 35% just us 4.  Finally a guildie war-clericbot-wizbot ported in and we smacked him down to 2% before almost wiping (everybody died except warrior).  Druid ported back while warriar was going thru the mez/do some dmg/get mezzed again cycle and we proceeded to kill him.

In hindsight, i think he would have been pretty simple to have killed with just bst-rog-shaman-druid.  We werent buffed at all and it was normal trash roamers in BF that initially killed the druid as he got agro after his mezz wore off (but while he was watching his rogues screen).  AE DD never landed on me once with just the 4 DoD clickies and fero on, and shaman spell Pure Spirit removed the mez about 50% of the time.  As far as gear level is concerned, our guild has been in anguish for a couple months (only have 1 anguish item on beastlord and 1 aug) and my shaman bot is completely DoD mission geared mostly and I think with preparation this fight would have been doable with just 4 of us.  Initially I had only spawned the DDA to see if I could pet pull him and while I was waiting to die,  the druid had ported in and decided to heal me.

Wreckers - Bertoxxulous - Saryrn

Essant

He hits like a girl and his mez is single target, and he can't mez the pet.  I'm willing to be he could be duo-ed with a healer class to help you heal your warder, who could pretty definitely tank it.

It's a pretty embarassing fight for a final 2.0 battle in my opinion.  We really got an easy epic handed to us again.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Xular

Kanan

heh.. the corpse was there, the annoying icon was on the pet.  Its that "Call of Ikaav" proc.  When you try to do something, you get the annoying "Can't do that while stunned" message
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Nusa

Quote from: Xular on February 13, 2006, 10:34:34 PM
pets cant be mezzed by NPCs?  :?

I don't know about that specific fight, but your pet CAN be mezzed. You don't always notice when things are busy, and you have to check their buffs to be sure its a mez and not a stun or root.

Omagis_Narlavin

Not sure if any one else has gotten hit for more the the max hit of (925) but i have this guy hit my Beastlord for a high hit of 5700. level 70 Beastlord  with all Defence aa's and most of my offence aa's with 11.2khp fully buffed and almost 1700ac. let me know whats going on here. thanks
http://www.otn.co.uk/cnd/screenshots/omagis2.jpg

Alpha Omagis Narlavin King Of Da Wolves 81th beastlord javascript:view_profile(750705);
Overlord Warvon Narlavin Holy warrior 80th warriorjavascript:view_profile(997003);
Wanderer Dannaa Dethanocha Goddess of the woods 80 druid

"Death is one with me"
The Silent Minority on The Prexus (TT) server

Omagis_Narlavin

sorry i was talking about the Jagged pines fight.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Quote from: Omagis_Narlavin on April 21, 2006, 11:47:43 PM
Not sure if any one else has gotten hit for more the the max hit of (925) but i have this guy hit my Beastlord for a high hit of 5700. level 70 Beastlord  with all Defence aa's and most of my offence aa's with 11.2khp fully buffed and almost 1700ac. let me know whats going on here. thanks
http://www.otn.co.uk/cnd/screenshots/omagis2.jpg

Alpha Omagis Narlavin King Of Da Wolves 81th beastlord javascript:view_profile(750705);
Overlord Warvon Narlavin Holy warrior 80th warriorjavascript:view_profile(997003);
Wanderer Dannaa Dethanocha Goddess of the woods 80 druid

"Death is one with me"
The Silent Minority on The Prexus (TT) server

Skratz

~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
75 Beastlord of Vazaelle(Troll Power!)
Now residing in Maelin Starpyre