Main Menu

Fabled Steel Hinted Dagger or ViC's?

Started by Eggz, March 18, 2005, 12:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eggz

Fabled Steel Hilted Flint Dagger

14/28 80/80 and some yadda yadda stats I forget

Procs: Conflagration

: Decrease Hitpoints by 606 (L44) to 622 (L48)

Spell Type: Detrimental Skill: Evocation
Mana: 250 Target Type: Single
Casting Time: 5.50 Duration: Instant
Recast Time: 2 Resist: Fire (-10)
Fizzle Time: 2.50 Range to target: 200
AE Radius: 0 Interruptable: Yes
Reflectable: Yes

Or the typical ViC's better dps?

bham

If you have WA 5, DFC is better DPS than a ViC in main hand. FSFD is slightly better ratio than DFC with same proc, so yes, FSFD is better than ViC in main hand if you have enough WA.
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Gungagunga

If anyone has info on fabled that drops this please post....primarily use the regular in offhand and this already has better dmg/dly ratio...with stats it makes it fairly kick ass for my playstyle.  Any info you have on summons/enrages/flurries/max dmg/hp avg/exc exc i would appreciate it.  Also if you could please post exact stats of weapon...not worried about proc info i'm familiar with that.  Thanks.

Eggz

The Fableds inside of Howling Stones hit for 900, the Fabled Sash of the Dragonborn and this fabled drop both drop in the same area. You'll need the key, but you need a pretty good group of 60+. I did it with a 70 mage and a 70 cleric with a 58 bard slowing. It has a fair amount of HP's, so make sure your healer has a deep mana pool or a fair bit of dps. Cleric had an 8.4 mana pool and burned through 50-60% of it with these mobs.