Main Menu

CoA Armor Drops

Started by Latang, April 04, 2005, 11:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latang

I realise that they said that arms/bracer/boots/helm/gloves can drop off any of the first 4 named... but.. we've killed the first 3 a whole bunch of times and no boots. Is it only Jelvan? (Rebuilding after WoW was released in Taiwan, so not back to jelvan level yet)..

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Urim

Nope, guild got a pair of boots off of either Keldovan or Ture last night. I wasn't there but another beastlord, Zanois, won them.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Latang

Please ask him nicely to give us all a rundown on what the focus does? =p

Urim

I never ask Zan nicely to do anything ... he knows his place as the lesser beastlord! (Iksar > all)
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Tehlar ZZ

saw a pair of boots off keldo or ture last week, I believe.

Zanois

we got 2 pair of boots that nite, warrior got one, I got the other...........

As for the pet focus, I haven't really run any tests, he seemed to off tank a mob for us in a Tipt trial pretty well altho that doesn't really say a lot, and he is now lvl 68, haven't tested his hp, or run any parses....

I'll try work on some parses etc and see how he compares to Qvic pet focus.

Edit: added link to boots.

Savagesoul Sandals of the Wilds

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

Latang

Waiting with trembling excitement =P

well. not really trembling. 7 or so other people ahead of me in guild will get those damn boots first, IF they all want them. :(

Dreead

Quote from: Urim on April 05, 2005, 07:30:30 AM
I never ask Zan nicely to do anything ... he knows his place as the lesser beastlord! (Iksar > all)

:-D

Latang

11 named down since I last posted,  (2 jelvan 3 kth, ture, wh) and not 1 pair of boots
2 legs off archmage tho

the RNG hates me.

Katonis

Boots always seem to drop a little less for us, and they are one of the most wanted items.  I thinking Im going to be using my current ones for some time. Hehe

Kat

Latang

We got boots! 23 named kills, 1 boot. In 1 raid we got 4 bracers and 1 leg. ok. That is a 4% chance, give or take, of getting boots. I'm getting quite bitter about it.  :cry:

Latang

I GOT MY BOOTS!~ Muwahaha... A whole heap of guys in my guild passed for me :) our 2nd boot drop since drop changes. Now all we need is to see the patch message for tomorrow night that says "Pet focus effects are now fixed and scale properly for all pet classes" and I will be the happiest bst in the world!

Haven't updated my magelo yet, I have an embarassing short fall in my effects balance that I have yet to solve before I update =P (/cough/coughcrappymanaregen/cough)

<dance>