Main Menu

Nedaria's Landing

Started by Rabith, January 09, 2004, 02:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannous Rexus

At lvl 32 I find bouncing between the JPF zone area (griffs, bears, panthers, wolves) and the caves for bears is both easy and profitable.  The pelts/skins are always at least LQ so you can either sell them or convert to leather padding which I sell cheaply on Xev for 40pp each.  Griffon meant also sells for 40pp pretty easily so don't discard it.

I'm averaging roughly 2 full stacks per level and while it may not be the best cash in the game for those levels it's better than average AND it's deserted.  I see a few high level players now and again but by and large it is only me.

Zone into JPF and the same good gnolls also have both vendors and a banker so it's certainly easier to maintain supplies and dump off those weighty stacks of pelts.

Tsza Tadaa

I went to Nedaria last night to check out the bear caves as advised.  However, I only ever saw four bears at any given time, and they always spawned in the cave deepest in.  I never saw a bear pop in the first cave.  Is this wierd?

Tyrannous Rexus

I noticed that the last time I was there myself.  Not sure if it is a bug or if they removed the bears from the outer cave but only those 4 are there now.  As a result I moved back out to the left of JPF zone and hunt anything that flaps a wing or has a pelt.

fallacy

I looked everywhere in blackburow to find this zone and could not find a thing. Any help on where this zone is located?

Goretzu

Zone to JPF from Blackburrow is right in the bottom, by the covered lake (go through under water tunnel under where Gnoll Brewer spawns).

Once in JPF, it's through the waterfall behind the Gnoll temple/throne