Main Menu

Gem of the Void

Started by Zorthar, January 09, 2004, 03:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voredor

Well the dense fungal padding I got in about an hour in The Deep and I already mentioned how long it took to get the gems.  :)  

I probably spent the most time camping the scout in TD. Camped him for 49 hours only to have a 53 alt bst run up and take him 10 seconds after he popped. She claimed it was because I "purposely trained her lvl 1" 2 days earlier. What happened was I got there and began camping the scout and was there about an hour with people popping in to check spawn and I was debating finishing the last 1% of my 3rd aa by pulling some raptors(they were light blue to me). Well when I finally decided to and had pet ready, her lvl 1 had popped in and sat down. I didn't think anything of it and ran down to pull a raptor.

Well I grab a raptor and I'm running up hill backwards but it seemed to be going up and sideways but it was gaining on me and so I turned around and ran up to top and waited and at first I thought it didn't continue following me...wrong. I saw it run past the corner of my screen a moment later and attack the sitting lvl 1. I started typing in an apology to her when I got a really nasty tell from her saying that I did it on purpose and that she was going to kill the scout when I was doing the mobs so I'd fail. Then said to hope she wasn't in zone when I did scout.

She had 2 full days to run her lvl 1 back and if she had sat there again for extended periods she would have probably died to people hunting down below(raptors kept running up and attacking me and my guildmates while we sat camping scout).

After she stole scout and I was still running another guildmate to island on second account and had left zone to send a second report and petition, a raptor went on a rampage on afk guild leader and guildmate on island. By the time I got back one had about 50 corpses and other had about 30 and was trying to run raptor around to spare himself more rez time.

All in all it was a crappy camp. I heard from GM a few days later and she was against me even before she sent me a tell. She even seemed to know the bst in question and seemed to be defending her. Well then I heard that the scout had popped the next day too and I thought that weird but I wasn't there anymore to get it. Then not even a week later that GM left our server and we got a new GM who handled epic scouts differently. I still wonder if she helped that bst because the bst showed up not even 15 mins before he popped.

Sorry bout the long read.
Venerable <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=168744&resize=true" target=_new>Voredor Wamphyri</a> of Ayonae Ro