Main Menu

dismal darkpaw mystic

Started by Tehlar ZZ, April 26, 2005, 11:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tehlar ZZ

had a go at him before raids today.

entirely self buffed, he was at 80 health when I was at 75m...  gated then, for raids.

with outside buffs, he would not be hard to solo, don't need to bother bringing a group for him =)

Tehlar ZZ

I ended up dying when he was at 25 today, had bad luck w/ taps.  I'll just knock him out with my cleric tomorrow

trichem

isnt he that hard? what kind of gear do u have btw? :)

Urim

But he is certainly duoable i would say.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Tehlar ZZ

I have about 10k5 unbuffed.  I'll give it another try once I get some more gear & better weaps.
Quote from: Mahes on April 27, 2005, 02:34:25 PM
He's not super hard, but I'd say he's not soloable by even the top geared BSTs.
it would surprise me if armew or nein couldn't do it... i almost did, and have a good 1300 hp less than ar.

Tarsq

Solo'd it sorta, but had some help from a few of the Jagged pine townsfolk npcs ;)

Tarsq of Test

Constaq

What is the spawn rate on DDM? Cleared area around loc given for hours no sign of him?

Urim

You have to spawn him by talking to the Scout in the zone after you have gotten to this step. It is the same scout that is used for epic 1.5.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Shieara

Yeah just hail her and he should pop.  Stays up for about 30 minutes iirc but if he despawns you can just pop him again.

Hehe all you guys that can solo him make me jealous.  We took the whole guild and managed to beat him, but it was a close fight.  Actually though it might be easier with fewer so he doesn't lifetap as much...hmm...

Constaq

thanks... was gonna try that but was/is getting close to raid.

psycattik

I was bored other day so decided to try him out solo, made 2 virtued and fully buffed runed pets, I had all buffs with resits and fero, and ouch i didn't resist the dot. I was able to slow him on first try while pulling, highest hit i saw was 877 but the dot hurts bad. Tried him 2 times solo got him to maybe 88% then ran. Then i went back with wifes 63 cleric, I used infusion of the faithful aa(helped resist but a few dots still landed) antidote cures it. Was able to get it to 50% before she went oom and we went splat. It took probably 8 minutes or so to get him to 50 some%. I don't see any way in hell it can be soloed unless you can resist every dot.

psycattik

aleg

i did it with me,dru,shm

was very hard

waraura

Did it with my druid, cleric, enc, just have the cleric use group CH..
Beastlord ~Waraura~
Cleric ~Warheal~
Enchanter ~Daynaria~
-The War Council-  
Saryrn

zzmaller

OKa guys did this one today and need to corect some errors
i had epic 1.5 druid cleric and me BST
we went to JPF spawned and cleard all adds to the DDM and then pulled him to town like otehrs sead tehy had tryed and well guess what town folk do not assist but also he does nto sumon so we rotted and doted him down to 50% at wich point druisd did not have anyt mana left to root and dot so we agro kited the rest of teh way down .
btw you dont want this guy to touch you hits like a ton of breaks even at 11.6 k hp and 2k ac so best not think to even tank but kite . still toke us 3 30 plus mins ot kill

good luck and have fun