Main Menu

LF guild on Bertox. AEST

Started by bham, May 02, 2005, 07:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bham

AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time.

I have been unguilded or in non-raiding guilds my whole time playing EQ. I think its about time I did some raiding. I am looking for a guild that raids something, anything in my available time zone. It doesnt even have to be full-on progession raids. Getting 3 groups together to do Omens events during the week and maybe 5 groups on a weekend to do epic fights would be fine by me. I am available about 3 nights a week from 5pm to 10pm AEST ( I think that is 3am to 8am EST). I can also play weekends, and my time then is a bit more flexible.

I have very little raid experience and almost no flags. I do have a lot of AA and high-level non-raid gear (is "high-level non-raid" a contradiction?? ). I also like to think that I play the beastlord class pretty well, as well as box up to 3 other accounts.

I dont think there are any old guilds on Bertox that suit my time zone (Fuzzy Slippers was close but not quite) but Im hoping theres some late nighters just over from TP I can join up with. Post here or send me a tell in game if you want to interview me.
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Gariyn

Not on Bert but there is a Aussie guild on Quellious that raid alot. They fairly full on so I dont know ifs thats what your looking for.

Think there doing high end GOD but not 100% sure.

Might help to include the name I guess lol

Cold Fury

Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

Tchara

The Wreckers is an Aussie guild.  They just moved over from TP.  I think they are in Time now.

-T

Khayden

Yep for that  timezone Wreckers is probably the only guild on Bertox, and your gear compares very well with where a BST at their level of content would be.  I don't know any of them personally but from what I've seen on message boards they seem to be a good crowd.

Pity cos we're looking for bsts but we're on the wrong timezone :(

Khayden
Khayden
75 Barbarian Wildcaller of Mithaniel Marr
Bertoxxulous

bham

I read up on Cold Fury a few months ago but they seemed too hard core for me. They want 5 hours a night, 5-7 nights week. Also i really want to stay on Bertox.

I havent heard of the Wreckers but I will try to track some down.

Thanks for the advice.  :mrgreen:
Bertox

Kroe

Hi Bham

Yes, I am in Wreckers. 

As said previously, we are an AEST guild, we currently raid 3 nights per week (Monday, Thursday, Saturday) starting at 7:30pm AEST.

We have just reached time (like last week) and redid Fennin, Coirnav (last night) to finish up some back flags.  Current targets are usually Feratha, Hulcror, (havent tried Chailak yet) about to start ikkinz raids.

If you don't mind aussie humour and some swearing, look us up at http://wreckers.org/ or conversely /j wreckers .  The channel isnt passworded and anyone is welcome to tag along with us when we raid.  Drop in, have a chat and get to know some of the local convicts.

Wreckers - Bertoxxulous - Saryrn

bham

Good to meet ya Kroe,

I posted on the board and spoke to some people in the channel today.

Unfortunatly I am moving house this weekend so everything is hectic and my schedule is outta whack. I will hopefully be able to tag along on some raids starting in about 2 weeks, depending on how fast I can get broadband transferred.

Swearing and a few laughs do not offend me at all  :wink:

Hopefully Ill see you in game soon
Bertox

Kroe

No worries Bham, we will see you when you have set up at the new place.

Look forward to catching up with you then.

Wreckers - Bertoxxulous - Saryrn