Main Menu

Texvu, First real go....

Started by Xennova, May 05, 2005, 03:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xennova

We went to Texvu for third time yesterday night beat Goat, head downstair to kill High Priest we make him pop we kill him then ZONE crash  :x  Anybody had similar issue and any chance that we get that key for next section?  That clearing to the HP was LONG and getting 0 loot 0 key kind of really sucks

And what can i attend of ZunMuram is he hard?

Latang

That stupid run to the high priest was the worst moment of GoD for me. Even Uqua was fun compared to that. From memory we never had it crash tho, and we did him successfully 4 times i think. With lvl 70 tho, HP and Zun are a cakewalk, along with +100 to max resist we get with the 5 more levels. You should have no problem at all.

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Xennova

After having GM look at log we were award the key!

/cheer Zun Muram here we come!

Xennova

ouch first go was not that good....killed the 2 big horse first but kind of get killed by the 20 adds hehe...if idea on that fight you could pm me

Caave Monster

We had the same problem, third run at Txevu and we run down and spawn the HP.

We kill HP and right on kill shot, zone locks up and crashes.  Well a GM got to our petitions the day after and we weren't awarded the key because his logs didn't show the zone crashing or the mob dying.  Pretty ticked off over that.  About a dozen of us have logs of killing him.  Guess that doesn't matter though
Caave Monster the Vampire Hunter
Troll Arch Animist
<Triton> Povar

Urim

Quoteouch first go was not that good....killed the 2 big horse first but kind of get killed by the 20 adds hehe...if idea on that fight you could pm me

One add is different than the rest. Figure out why and there is your solution.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Shirrkarn Ayge

SavageSpirit Shirrkarn Ayge - Bertoxx

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

Knodey

wow urim thats the biggest hint i have ever heard  :wink: