Main Menu

Do-it-yourself weapon comparison and ranking (upd Nov22 '04)

Started by Coprolith, January 09, 2004, 11:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shenker

K thanx anyway Coprolith. Well I'll just have to do some research and see if I can find out what the error means.
Shenker

Troll Wildblood on Test Server
My main since Dec 2001 through thick and thin.
I LOVE MY BEAST!

WOW- Shenker 60 Human Priest on Lightbringer. (retired)

shenker

Well been looking around ever since I first got the error and can't find anything specific about an error:511 message. I tried the viewer but it's only that just a viewer so I can't edit anything in it so it does not really do me any good. Oh well back to the shady ways.
Shenker

Troll Wildblood on Test Server
My main since Dec 2001 through thick and thin.
I LOVE MY BEAST!

WOW- Shenker 60 Human Priest on Lightbringer. (retired)

Sempai

Radiant Mass of Affliction
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=42200
DD 150 Poison (-25)

I added it to the sheet myself, but others may not know how to do it.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Skol

Could you add in Gladiator's Jareed on the next one too, Cop?

Couldnt seem to find that one either.

Incredibly informative and useful for all of us out in the BL's world.

THX!!

Skol

dfirestein

Coprolith

Small update:

- Added Architect's Scepter, Radiant Mass of Affliction and Gladiator's Jereed
- Put in a correction for proc rates of a few weapons conform the list linked in this thread http://www.shadowknight.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=19192&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

/hugs
Elder Coprolith III
Trollie ferrul lawd of 65 levels (retired)

Ukator Iceblood

Poor Co, you are going to get so many new weapons over the next month hehe.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Mortan

Somethings to add the next update:

Weapon Affinity seems to add +10 per level to the procc rate modifier. WA5 increases the procc rates about 50%. Inital parses are here.

+Combat effects aviable on some time level gear seem to add directly to the procc rate modifier. Raw data for that is here. Altho they don't outright state that conclusion...it's farily intuitive from the data.

Sinister Strike seems to add 1/2 of your main hand damage bonus. I can't find the initial parses that confirmed this, I think The Safehouse had it, but I can't find it atm. It probably should be confirmed first. I would test it myself, but unfortunatly I don't have a baseline parse to go aginst.

Argach

Sinister Strike damage bonus changes according to offhand weapon delay - my 19 dly EPW has 5 damage bonus in offhand, my 21 dly CoW has 6 damage bonus in offhand.

Sempai

I have Sinister Strikes and Weapon Affinity 4 atm, should be 5 by Sunday.

I crashed today doing a parse and only got 30 mins. Will send one in once I get a few hours of solid data parsed.

Just thought I would give a heads up that it is coming soon so Cop can work the statistical magic soon.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Tastian

Yeah arg that's what I got.  Seems to be delay/3.5 with rounding of course.  21 del gave 6, 19del gave 5. Overall pretty solid AA and I'm glad I bought it with my initial 30.

Coprolith

First GoD update:

- added Weapon Affinity
- added a few new GoD weapons

Still in the pipeline:
- Sinister Strikes
- yet to be discovered GoD weapons

/hugs
Elder Coprolith III

Yiktiki

Yah, the viewer doesn't like macros and hidden sheets and stuff like that.  That is why I balked at an attempt to make the 'equip' page have dropdowns on my sheet, and why I had never added macros... it sucks to shut off anyone that hasn't shelled out the cash for Excel and I don't wanna force people to buy stuff to use my sheet.  Bummer that Open Office isn't more compatible.
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Coprolith

2nd GoD update:

- Added the Sinister Strikes AA ability. When checked, OH weapons will now get a damage bonus equals to ROUND(base delay/3.5)
- Added a few more new weapons

enjoy!

/hugs
Elder Coprolith III