Main Menu

DPS calculator

Started by Animist, May 26, 2005, 02:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kheyran

Damage on the Spiked Steel Baton was increased to 27/29 a few patches ago, and Yarusha weapon is missing the magic +1 damage.
Feral Lord Kheyran - Beastlord - Nameless

luky

Just wanted to say thanks for all the work on this. finly can tell what wep is really more dps for me ( its the 2hander  :-) ) im sending every bst i see with a wep dps question here to have a look ( hats off to you Corolith for starting this moving where every you may be now  :mrgreen: ) love that it dos not have to be downloaded now when bord at work i can play one it shhhh dont tell. Anyways thanks again /salute.
P.S.  /bump was allmost to the bottom of page  :-D
Stay safe, have fun and may your enemies flee before you.

Luky what's wrong with your warder?
One of them dang hippie druids gave him cat nip again he is going to be acting like that for hours... No bad Cat stop doing that to the mob, uuuuuuu that's not right man.

Kanan

RE: epic 1.5/2.0 clicky

I know they don't affect OUR direct dps, but had u decided to remove the dps addition the proc would add to our pet?  I found it actually useful in ranking them.

I ask, because atm, with level 70, 2k attack, 100% haste, 50% tanking 65 mobs, 20 CE, & max other AAs, the epic 2.0 ranks 6th primary & 3rd 2ndary.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Animist

Quote from: Kanan on June 01, 2005, 09:55:38 PM
RE: epic 1.5/2.0 clicky

I know they don't affect OUR direct dps, but had u decided to remove the dps addition the proc would add to our pet?  I found it actually useful in ranking them.

I ask, because atm, with level 70, 2k attack, 100% haste, 50% tanking 65 mobs, 20 CE, & max other AAs, the epic 2.0 ranks 6th primary & 3rd 2ndary.
Sorry but I don't quite get what you mean...

You mean that there should be a damage associated with our epic for the clicky effect? If so then someone would have to parse how much increase does the clicky gives over pet without the clicky. It is quite a challenging parse because pet's damage depends greatly on pet's level, pet's buff, focus items etc etc...

Of course, associating a damage with the proc isn't hard, hard part is to figure out the value.
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro
The web based Beastlords DPS Calculator Thanks to Coprolith the Plumber for all his work!

Grimwill

Excellent work.  Please add Fabled Jade Mace (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=82731) and Rotting Fist (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=21866) and the bloodfields dropped aug Bloodstone of Agony (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=70106) whenever you get around to it.  Thanks.

Gungagunga

I've seen CE (combat effects) mentioned every so often as of late but I have never seen any gear or augs with this on them.  I must admit most of my in game experience and AA is from low lvl PoP zones or earlier tho I do occasionally head to OoW and DoN instanced zones.  I have also tried to do a search on Alla's for items with CE on them but came up empty handed.

Could someone point me in the right direction to do a little more research on this or a link to some examples please and thanks.

Oiingo

Combat Effects were added starting with the Plane of Time, along with Accuracy, Avoidance, Spell Shielding, etc.
Predator Oiingo Boiingo (80 beasty) of <Triality> on Maelin Starpyre

Gungagunga

Yup i've seen all of the others you have listed in various OoW stuff and DoN augs.  I can ever do searches for them specifically on Alla's but am unable to find a way to research CE specifically.  Am lookin for examples of gear with that effect or suggestion on how to research it.

Sorry if I derailed I can start a new subject if someone has problem with this.

Grimwill

If you have Magelo premium, you can search for it there.

Gariyn

Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

sunkash

Looks Great! really handy.

Any chance of getting Cleave & Ferocity levels included? I would think these have some effect on DPS?

One enchacement request:
For aug's using LT procs vs. pure DD damage, we're giving up some DPS for the LT heals.

It would be nice to show the amount of heals sec or minute, of course this would be a bit choppy, but at least
give us some quick reference on if to go LT or DD aug's. You'd have to include the appropriate levels of HA & HG
for this. this should make it a bit easier to show the full picture on what you'd get. All the formulas are know for
LT, crits rates, etc.

I'm considering, if I ever get to 70, to possibly go with Fist of Five Blades, and the  Gold Dragon Mace? both from Don
with all LT augs, so 4 LT augs in all. Be nice to be able to see how much healing to expect, vs. say going with +1 DMG aug,
or 2 LT and 2 DD augs.

Birdienumnum

Thanks!
I used this this weekend, to re-arrange what weapons I have. Dropped the wanning light katar, replaced it with a 2nd velium inlaid claw. When dual wielding, I use 2 VIC's or Copper Hammer in MH, VIC in OH.
Still use the witness of hate for 2HB.
(level 62)
Birdienumnum

Zruk

When you get a chance can you please add the Damage augs like "Eye of the Onyx Guardian" and 'Blade Warstone".  They may require extra work since they change the damage on weapons instead of being a proc.  Interested in the Theoretical Dps these Augs have in compared to have a procing aug on a weapon.

Zruk

Kanan

kk.. noticed something that helped me figger out what was going on there.  In the listing, the weapons have none of the aug'd proc on there.  Adding them would be a pita I imagine bcs of epic having possible 2 etc.  When I threw 2.0 with the procs on it, it jumped way up there.  A something for down the road mebbe is to add a way for the aug'd procs to be figured in.

Still, very good work there.  Thank you for your efforts and time and energy :)
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Animist

Quote from: Zruk on June 06, 2005, 07:55:57 PM
When you get a chance can you please add the Damage augs like "Eye of the Onyx Guardian" and 'Blade Warstone".  They may require extra work since they change the damage on weapons instead of being a proc.  Interested in the Theoretical Dps these Augs have in compared to have a procing aug on a weapon.

Zruk
The calculator already has considered damage aug =) like the new type 9 ones from DoN etc etc. What I really need is the stats of the augments, because I am lazy to check allak/lucy/magelo/eqitems everyday, and I am not in a high end guild to dig out new stuff myself... If some weapons/augments are missing, please feel free to say and they will be there very soon =)

Kanan... I have modified the listing page for a bit sometime before, it now also shows ur aug'ed weapons from the previous page. That says, if you want to compare something customized (epic 2.0 with some nice augs in ur case) with other weapons without aug (like Allin's Mace or Crystal Hilted Shanai) u can just input ur stats, aug ur epic, click listing and u will see a yellow-highlighted weapon compared with others.

BTW sorting is now available =) just click the little green word at the top of the listing, and u can sort by that column. Things like "What should I use when I am in a melee disc mode?" "Which weapons perform best in my offhand as I consider ratio more important?" can now be found a bit easier =)

Sunkash, I understand what u mean, and that's why something like "Tankability" was on my TODO list... however they are at a lower priority. Just because I feel I would like to perfect the DPS side calculation 1st before I try to add other parameters to it to better evaluate the weapons. Keep suggestions in =)
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro
The web based Beastlords DPS Calculator Thanks to Coprolith the Plumber for all his work!