Main Menu

DPS calculator

Started by Animist, May 26, 2005, 02:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

Every parse I've seen and done puts improved BF at 3% per rank since the last change on beta up through going live.

Animist

Thanks Tastian and Urim. Too bad the router to my machine is down atm and won't be up until Tuesday...
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro
The web based Beastlords DPS Calculator Thanks to Coprolith the Plumber for all his work!

Animist

The ISP uplink seems to have problem and won't be up for a while. In the meantime, please use the following link to access the calculator:

http://202.85.94.25:8080/kit/eq/dpscalc.jsp

I will try to relocate it to somewhere less depending on the single ISP.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro
The web based Beastlords DPS Calculator Thanks to Coprolith the Plumber for all his work!

Rorya

Quote from: Animist on September 20, 2005, 02:24:21 AM
The ISP uplink seems to have problem and won't be up for a while. In the meantime, please use the following link to access the calculator:

http://202.85.94.25:8080/kit/eq/dpscalc.jsp

I will try to relocate it to somewhere less depending on the single ISP.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Everything I have seen on BF so far has it at 2% dps increase per rank on live.

iamweaver

QuoteEverything I have seen on BF so far has it at 2% dps increase per rank on live
I did an 8-hour parse at IBF1.  Got 18% DA. I didn't bother parsing at IBF2; I can do another parse at IBF3 tonight and see if I am at 21% or 24% - there should be enough hit data to verify that.  Someone with IBF5 could just to the parse as well - but no one said differently in the [IBF AA thread], and in a post above yours in this very thread, Tastian has said, "Every parse I've seen and done puts improved BF at 3% per rank since the last change on beta up through going live." so I assume that he, at least, has run parses.

Wildblood Lupic Wulfsib:  Member of Memento Reejeryn, The Seventh Hammer (Lanys T'Vyl)
Sugar Daddy: Berrew, Archon of Brell Serilis

Kanan

I like the DW part update Animist.  Makes it more user friendly & letting us  know the dps change a certain weapon can add.  Thanks ;)
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Animist

Quote from: Kanan on October 18, 2005, 01:26:37 PM
I like the DW part update Animist.  Makes it more user friendly & letting us  know the dps change a certain weapon can add.  Thanks ;)
hehe thanks. actually when I did this I was thinking of a way to make 1hers comparison easier (you know, not many things are available to non-raiders like me  :wink: I was thinking between GDM, F5B, Skymaul and another one). Hope it helps anyone want to use it in my case  :-D
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro

bestuss

Does this nice dps calculator take level into account? according to it i get bit over 4dps with staff of the eternal, but at 25
it's close to halv the dmg, think it's 15dmg not 35, might make a difference on dps :)
/Nexxius lvl 40 beastlord on Antonius Bayle
My magelo
/Goloog lvl 67 beastlord on Antonius Bayle Goloogs magelo

Animist

Quote from: bestuss on October 21, 2005, 11:25:30 AM
Does this nice dps calculator take level into account? according to it i get bit over 4dps with staff of the eternal, but at 25
it's close to halv the dmg, think it's 15dmg not 35, might make a difference on dps :)
Oh yeah sorry I missed that part. Player level should be taken care of, but the Recommanded / Required Level of weapons isn't... I will fix that soonish. Sorry for the miss.  :-P
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro

Kelrish Ravenous

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=89675 ~

Added with the November 16th Patch ~ Drops from the Gnomish Mission (Rescue Hostages) in Lavastorm.

Just thought it could be added to the DPS Calculator, as I am sure more than a few will show up in player hands with how easy it is to get.
The Hungry Kelrish Ravenous ~ 70 ~ Basilisk Wrangler ~ The Nameless

Gilik

Not sure if it is that easy to get (or maybe I am just doing the wrong thing?). Just tried the mission to get that twice and failed both times. Managed to get 4 on the first attempt and 5 on the second. I want that hammer!

Animist

items should be updated as soon as eqitems has it in their items.xml... currently the system design will fetch the items list from eqitems automatically, instead of manual addition... wait a bit and you will see it  :-)
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro

Kelrish Ravenous

Quote from: Gilik on November 19, 2005, 08:56:06 PM
Not sure if it is that easy to get (or maybe I am just doing the wrong thing?). Just tried the mission to get that twice and failed both times. Managed to get 4 on the first attempt and 5 on the second. I want that hammer!

Not to derail (And if this is the improper place to post this, please delete this post), but the mission is not that hard.

One person plays the Juggernaught, everyone else plays the warrior classes. The juggernaught runs ahead and aggros the goblins, trains them as far away as possible, then the warriors go to try and hail the gnomes. Using the 'Find' command will actually give you a glowing trail to the hostages.

Those in/near the jail area are the easiest to get.
The Hungry Kelrish Ravenous ~ 70 ~ Basilisk Wrangler ~ The Nameless

Dummkopf

Tried to do some dps calcs with the new hand to hand weapon (Cryptwood Tonfa) but unfortunately the calc doesnt know the proc so the figures are kinda skewed. Is there any way to correct that?

Animist

Quote from: Dummkopf on November 27, 2005, 08:13:04 PM
Tried to do some dps calcs with the new hand to hand weapon (Cryptwood Tonfa) but unfortunately the calc doesnt know the proc so the figures are kinda skewed. Is there any way to correct that?
sorry dummkopf but procs-related info are not fetched automatically... eqitems does not store any spell info so it is hard to do that automatically. however I have already made that if a proc from a weapon (that's beastlords usable, of course) is missing from the database (which I update manually), I will get an email about it. so I have just added the Fiery Strike V for the lovely cryptwood tonfa!  :wink:

please let me know if there is any short-coming on it hehe.
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro