Main Menu

DPS calculator

Started by Animist, May 26, 2005, 02:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorien

Hiya!

I was trying to use your spreadsheet last night, and it seems my weapon is not on the list.  Is there any pssibility that you could add it?  I will put the stats below :)  Thanks!

Zun'Muran Katar
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
Skill: Hand to Hand Atk Delay: 18
DMG: 21 Dmg Bonus: 15 (At level 70) AC: 20
Effect: Fiery Strike II (Combat)
STR: +30 DEX: +30 STA: +30 HP: +205 MANA: +200 Endurance: +200
SV FIRE: +25 SV DISEASE: +30 SV COLD: +25
Required level of 67.
WT: 0.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: MNK BST
Race: ALL
Slot 1, type 8: empty

Fiery Strike II
Required Level: 60
Spell Effect: Strikes your opponent with a fiery attack that causes between 125 and 125 hit points in damage.

Animist

Quote from: Sorien on July 09, 2006, 02:22:36 PM
Hiya!

I was trying to use your spreadsheet last night, and it seems my weapon is not on the list.  Is there any pssibility that you could add it?  I will put the stats below :)  Thanks!

Zun'Muran Katar
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Skill: Hand to Hand Atk Delay: 18
DMG: 21 Dmg Bonus: 15 (At level 70) AC: 20
Effect: Fiery Strike II (Combat)
STR: +30 DEX: +30 STA: +30 HP: +205 MANA: +200 Endurance: +200
SV FIRE: +25 SV DISEASE: +30 SV COLD: +25
Required level of 67.
WT: 0.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: MNK BST
Race: ALL
Slot 1, type 8: empty

Fiery Strike II
Required Level: 60
Spell Effect: Strikes your opponent with a fiery attack that causes between 125 and 125 hit points in damage.

Looks like that eqitems.13th-floor.org does not have this weapon in their database yet. And since the calculator grab the database from it everyday so it is easy to wait for eqitems to have it in their database 1st. I can manually add the weapon atm but it will then be erased when the calculator is doing the update.

Anyway, give me a day or 2 to think of a way to keep some "customized and odd" items instead of re-grabbing the database everyday.

Sorry for the problem  :|
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro
The web based Beastlords DPS Calculator Thanks to Coprolith the Plumber for all his work!

Kanan

gotta ask where u got that one from.  Never heard of it, not on lucy and it's name is different than the GoD Zuns (Zun'MuraM)
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Grimwill

Its a typo, it is Zun'Muram Katar, off of battlemaster rhorious in RCoD. At least on allakhazam that is how its listed.  Not on lucy, magelo or eqitems though, oddly enough.

Sorien

Yeah, sorry.  :P  It is a typo.  If you look at my Magelo, which is the authentic kind, you will see the weapon, and all of the right stats.  I thought I was extra carefull in putting all the info correctly onto this forum, but guess I screwed up..  lol  Anyways, thanks Animist :)

Oh, and yeah.  I got it out of RCoD.  Can't remember the name of the guy, but it involved an epic 1.5 fight, which included the Boss man, two (or was it three) stone pounder guys, a snake, and a goat...  I'm hoping it's an upgrade from my DFC...  :P  The 125 proc is very nice, and it seems that it goes off once or twice a fight.  I've actually seen it go off four times in a row and never seen the DFC do that, so I figure the proc may be quicker.

Animist

Got it done. This weapon is now manually added into the database, and marked as "customized" and won't be deleted while doing database update  :-)

However, since the weapon is not in eqitems' database, when clicking on the item link it will definitely return an error as the item ID is a mock-up ID.

enjoy!  :-D
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro
The web based Beastlords DPS Calculator Thanks to Coprolith the Plumber for all his work!

Sorien

Awesome!  Thanks for the addition.  My new weapon just barely beats out the DFC un-augged, but it still beats it on this calculator with the lifetap aug.  Now to find me a Type 8 aug that does some good damage. :P

Kanan

DoN Ftw.. best dps proc augs in the game still.  The ones that drop elsewhere are almost all inferior.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Draen

Is it just me or is the only weapon showing up the Katar?

<Triton>
"No, Aeryn it is not what I want! It's just that fate keeps blocking all the exits! And no matter what I do I just keep circling closer to the flame!" -John Crichton, Farscape-PK Wars

Rykusx

Appears to be down again  :oops:
Rykusx
75 Troll Beastlord
Maelin Starpyre

maxawesome

PLEASE provide the source code. PLEASE.

This thing only goes down when I actually need to see it. Please please please.

Rykusx

Appears to be back up, yay  :-)
Rykusx
75 Troll Beastlord
Maelin Starpyre

Ikkorus

Any way to make it so that we can calculate the 2.5?

Animist

Quote from: Ikkorus on August 20, 2006, 06:05:00 AM
Any way to make it so that we can calculate the 2.5?
Do u have exactly what a 2.5 is? I mean the damage, delay, usable augment slots and types, etc.
Please post here about this then I will add it as a temporary weapon so one can use it to calculate DPS.

Thanks in advance.
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro

Denti

2.5:

Spiritcaller Totem of the Feral
Lore Group: Epic Weapons
Skill: 1H Blunt Atk Delay: 23
DMG: 40 AC 50
Effect: Might of the Wild Spirits Casting Time: 0.8
Recast Delay: 3 Minutes, Recast type: 6
Focus Effect: Eternal Animist's Fury
STR: +25 DEX: +30 STA: +35 WIS: +35 AGI: +40 HP: +370 MANA: +350
SV FIRE: +35 SV DISEASE: +35 SV MAGIC: +30 SV POISON: +35