Main Menu

Am i Screwed?

Started by Constaq, May 29, 2005, 09:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constaq

Ok was all in a hurry.  Got my PoA drop ran to pok and dropped all in Oven.. Then was reading up to make sure doing it right and went LD.  Anyway noticed i needed to hail whats his name to get esseace and mold.. well got back on and my stuff was gone and i had  Gilded Resonating Clay  in Inventory.  I went and haild  whats his name and he told me to come back when i had all the drops?  grr.. so I petition and I was told that "In Game" i can follow a procedure to uncombine the item?  Tried using the kiln again with itme and water / sculpting tools ect no luck.. any ideas other that re collecting the stuff?

thanks

Panthur

Never heardf being able t uncombine an item in EQ.......

rahjaten

did the same thign took me 2 petitions list the items in combine etc... Gm ended up giving mine back to me.

Zanois

aye I done the same, done combine before doing hail, had to petition, and GM gave me back the items.  If GM wont do that, then unfortunately ya, erm not sure what you can do

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

Constaq

So im not the only one.  Yeah Pettioned a few times and was bored so got medalions and managed to get 5 more guildies to come to PoA.. 2 mobs from name and gm hands me the stuff...

Zebrn Beasword

GM gave me back my items also to redo it.
Zebrn <Undivided Faith> - Drinal