Main Menu

Dark Animist Wand.......what do u do with it after..

Started by Panthur, June 08, 2005, 02:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthur

I  did the NC fight, got the feral dust and the wand, gave them both to mualda, but he gave me back the wand and cntinued n with the next step. So i said the next phrase and gt the elixier the NC gre wants, but she wasnt up to give her it. Just the guide iw as looking at has no further info n the nc gre dialgue at this step, nor does it say anythign else regarding the wand imstill holding.

Since she wasnt up, i coudnt tell thru her dialogue if ther was some further step for the wand. Any info plz?

Thanks.

Zanois

go back to NC and hail jilina, if I recall you have to hand it back to her

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

Urim

Have to wait til Jiliaa is back up, hand in the wand then hand in the elixir.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Panthur

Ahhhh, k. Guide didnt say anything about givcing it to her and i cant seem to arrive withher spawned t hail and follow text to find out. Also WTF at Stone Thrower pathing RIGHT THRU there lol. I have my druid camped near to track every once in a while but there no way in hell im going tobe able t hail, read text fr first time, do the turn ins and live with a red con 2k hitter 2k procer on my arse heh

Zanois

he paths by, its easy enough to do just time it right, would also recomend killing the 2 ferans right by her, as they will agro.

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

Bengali

Here is the dialog if you do things in strict order (you can do it a little bit out of order it seems if you give Muada the dust before going back to Jillaa):

After NC fight, hand in wand to Jillaa when she repops (she seems to despawn shortly after hailing no matter what):

Jillaa Oogblat says 'Dat must be it!  Da creature had da wand dat infected creatures.  It must have tried to make an army.  We done solved it!  Me will wrap it and [keep] it until me see Muada soon.  Me stay a bit to be sure dat dis not happen again.'

You say, 'keep'

Jillaa Oogblat says 'Well, me sense dat dere something bad about dis wand. It not feel as powerful as it should really.  Me sure it safe to keep with me.  Take da dust back to Muada dough.  He want to see dat.'

So handing in the wand is what leads to the clue that you're supposed to give the Feral Dust back to Muada.  Note that if you hail her again at this point, you'll respawn Bazu Terror again. :)

Hand in Dust to Muada:

Elder Animist Muada says 'Yes, yes, this is what we need.  It's unfortunate you had to get it by the means you did.  It seems that the command of the spirits is getting difficult to master with all the trouble coming about from that portal to that foul realm.  Wait a moment, Bengali . . . a messenger is coming.'

Messenger Yuashar says 'Sir!  We have ill tidings.  Jillaa gave the Dark Animist Wand she was holding to one of our scouts.  No one has been able to find a trace of the ogre scout since -- and she is an easy one to find with that odor she carries around.  What shall we do?  Shall we keep searching?'

Elder Animist Muada eyes the messenger and then his feline eyes look over your face. 'We will send our esteemed beastlord, here.  This master of beasts knows much and is more familiar with this issue than most.  Will you [agree to take on this charge] of seeking out our lost scout?'

You say, 'I agree to take on this charge'

Elder Animist Muada says 'I had no doubts, Bengali.  Messenger, you may return to our scouts and tell them that our friend here will take on the hunt for the lost scout.  Give Jillaa this elixir.  I'm sure she is in need of it and it will alert her to your acceptance of the task.'

Turn in elixir to Jillaa:

Jillaa Oogblat says 'Yes, yes, welcome back. Me so worried. Me gave dat wand to scout, an ogre friend, and now it gone!  And so is da scout.  Someone told me dey found a tattered tunic dat looked liked da scout may have worn it quite far from here!  It covered in strange black hairs and a sharp claw was stuck in it.  Me don't want to tink about dat too much.  It make me sad.  Please go find da scout.  And hurry!'

At this point if you hail Jillaa, she will no longer spawn Bazu Terror, even if you still have Spiritbound Totem (which you should have, since there was no reason to give it to anyone yet).  So handing in the elixir gives you an invisible flag that you're done with the NC part.   Handing in the wand just gives you clues on how to progress the quest to get to that point.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tarsq

Seems you dont have to even kill the DDA in NC, I killed the Terror and wiped to the DDA and was still able to progress to Bloodfields scout. Muada just wants the Feral Dust and Jiliana only need the Elixir to flag you for Bloodfields fight.

Of course I could have also messed up a hidden flag and never be able to finish epic 2.0   :|
Tarsq of Test