Main Menu

Nostomo N52 Question

Started by jaskorak, June 08, 2005, 11:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaskorak

How do the Macro's work. Up to now the only way I can get a macro to work is to make a macro for one of my hotbuttons. Then I have my nostromo select that hotbutton. I tried to make a macro and asign it to one of my keys on my n52  however I recorded the macro and typed in each key to ...../mem buff set which is one of my spellbook spell sets. It actually types it out  not sure what I am doing wrong and then it does not type out the whole macro just....         /me bu        is all that comes from my           /mem buff set macro       . I am missing something and if anyone understands my problem I would appreciate any help that anyone can offer, thank you.

jaskorak

Now the macro is being typed out fully ...except it for the enter at the end. The problem is the N52 just does not work sometimes and leaves out speciffic key commands. I am not going to go so far as saying it is a piece of bunny. I am probably still missing something since I am new to programing it.

darury

I haven't done a lot with this type of thing myself yet, but if I were to take a guess...I'd say it's a timing issue.  Nostromo is sending keys to EQ faster than it can actually process the keystrokes.  You might want to try adding minimal pauses after each keystroke, something like 0.2 seconds.  Maybe a whole 0.5 prior to the <ENTER> command?
The Action Figure Army
Darsacat 70 Beastlord -- Darury 70 Cleric --  Nulyen 70 Druid -- Mjah 70 Magician -- Jumlum 70 Bard

jaskorak

I figured it out, it was an issue with how I was loading the macro after making it. After saving the macro you need to launch it in the profile launcher. I thought I was doing this, but relized I was not doing it correctly after all. I always blame the computer first but I always end up being the one that is making the errors. :-D