Main Menu

Topic: BST H8rs

Started by sarjent, January 09, 2004, 10:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarjent

Jaeren

Ah, there's the reason i tend to not read other classes boards unless I'm looking for somethign in particular about one of the classes I play ;)

Mindless flaming with no real purpose or proof except to stir up stuff.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Rhaynne

Ok... and?

The majority of this thread is shaman flaming each other for being various degrees of stupid.

Regardless, I was hoping when we left the old board, we'd also left the pointless regurgitation of "shaman hate us", "mages hate us" and "monks hate us" links.  I mean, seriously, how many times to we have to link the same retarded and uselessly nonproductive crap over and over and over again?

Bryc

/shrug

I just see 1 hater, the original poster. The other Shamans (who are flaming him) seem to be class acts, which is typical of the class imo.

Not that I dislike the original poster, he's my hero. Tell everybody that we SUCK! No dps, no utility, can't solo for jack. Spread the word!!

=)
Bryc ~ 65 Feral Lord of Fennin Ro
Barid ~ 59 Templar
Bric ~ 60 Heirophant (ret.)

Shkahl

So... he felt the need to jab at us why?

miandaber

The guy is obvioulsy bitter about groups saying no thanks Mr. Shaman we already have a slower  :twisted:
Miandaber
65 Feral Lord 90 AA's and rising!
Firiona Vie

sarjent

Quote from: RhaynneOk... and?

The majority of this thread is shaman flaming each other for being various degrees of stupid.

Regardless, I was hoping when we left the old board, we'd also left the pointless regurgitation of "shaman hate us", "mages hate us" and "monks hate us" links.  I mean, seriously, how many times to we have to link the same retarded and uselessly nonproductive crap over and over and over again?

I normally do not post trash such as what that thread was.  However it was pretty freakin funny.  I agree that the whole 'X hates BST' threads in general are pretty much crap.

Zorthar

The first poster amuses me, how can one person be so well slow in the head.

Jaeren

Too many deaths and recoveries? :P

WoW - Medivh (Retired):

Atropine_BB

Sounds to me like Enarcheos is a bit jealous of Beastlords...

He is also a noob who sits on raids.
Elder Atropine Invictus
Beastlord Bard Ranger || Cleric Druid

BloodCelt

Every class board community has their resident team of tards/villiage idiots to taint their collective intellect.  It would appear that the shaman board did not prove to be an exception.

Let us hope that our "Special" team all stayed at the lesser site and did not make the move.

The shaman board, much like the monks do not have a proper forum to represent the true best  amoung their class.  The degenerates keep most of the class acts away from both places.

It's a shame really, there are a LOT of well played and wise shaman toons out there, but for the lack of a good community, they are pretty much stuck to a few using class sections of server boards.

We are very fortunate to have the community that we have now.

BC
[FONT COLOR=yellow]
Ironcelt McClain - Feral Lord - <The Mercenary Syndicate> The Rathe Server

Jaeren

/agree Ironcelt

There is basically only one other class that I play who's forums don't tend to annoy me after short periods.. EQDiva ;)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):

Noriko

Hehe, an enrage shaman, rare spawn, drops nothing, just a bunch or aggro.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=774007">Noriko . http://www.celestialrising.com">Celestial Rising . http://pub228.ezboard.com/bxevserverboards">Xev . http://www.beastlords.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1593">BST65.80/Xv h++ 3khp 3km ft13 r9 G++<3 e++ o+ T+++ L++ H+++@ f g b- t++>++++ D- !X

Voidstalker

Were are the new "improved" version of the shaman.

Shamans are pissed we replaced them and are now reduced to buff whores and debuffers on raids.

But hay, we suck  :wink: pass it on :)

BitterOldMan

QuoteEvery class board community has their resident team of tards/villiage idiots to taint their collective intellect

Can I apply for that position on this board? I promise I'll hit myself in the head with a ball peen hammer at least 6 times before I post anything.