Main Menu

ADDED DPS TO FOCUSED PETS

Started by Peteums, June 29, 2005, 04:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peteums

Can somone please post the old max hit and new Max hit for a Pet using MoE? Just curious what the diffrence is.

Yzak

Minion of Eternity is supposed to be Ritual summoning level now, so 105 for max hit for level 70 pet.  So more or less 3 more damage to max.  :roll:
Wildcaller Yzak
Drinal Marr

Jili

Wow we got an upgrade, and so did all other petclasses. But why would they look in to Bst problems this time when they didn't do it past 50 patches. Mainchanging to my lvl34 Bard, cyas =/

Dakat

With LDON aug and new upgrades I saw very little difference before/after.

With Minion of Darkness I did notice my pet tanks in WOS a lot better. Max hits with 68 pet was 94.

Bengali

The changes haven't even gone in yet:

Quotenaladini wrote:

There are reports that the Pet Focus item upgrades don't appear to have made it in with the patch  (can't test this myself though).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is correct these were left out by mistake.  Currently there isn't an ETA on when it will go live as it would require all of the servers to come down.  We will let you know when we have an update.  We do apologize for this inconvenience...>>
Ashlanne Barefoot
Sony Online Entertainment
Norrath, where I kick off my shoes and run in bare feet.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Latang

Latang: Consider this a warning. Flaming is NOT tolerated in this community.

Jillie

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Otuol

Did they fix the pet focuses yet?? I wouldnt think so, but I have the RS focus with MoD on it.  People saywhen it works it raises max hit of pet to 94.  Well if they are still broken as of today my pet still continutes to hit for 94 max hit.  /boggle I'm confused, very confused.

maril jr.

It was my understanding that pets melee out put was supposed to be increased  when focused after last weeks patch. However this was untrue for me. My 68th pet focused with minion of darkness growl of beast and spirit of leopard hits for 101 max same as before patch :?
Maril Visheveran
70 th level beastlord of terrew marr( yup i still call it that)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1221858

Bengali

Quote from: maril jr. on July 04, 2005, 12:09:46 PM
It was my understanding that pets melee out put was supposed to be increased  when focused after last weeks patch. However this was untrue for me. My 68th pet focused with minion of darkness growl of beast and spirit of leopard hits for 101 max same as before patch :?

This change was supposed to go in, but it was accidentally left out.  See the quote from Ashlanne 3 posts above yours.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Otuol

Let me repeat so this doesn't get hijacked  :-)  This is for the 68 pet btw.

Quote from: Otuol on July 04, 2005, 08:10:20 AM
Did they fix the pet focuses yet?? I wouldnt think so, but I have the RS focus with MoD on it.  People saywhen it works it raises max hit of pet to 94.  Well if they are still broken as of today my pet still continutes to hit for 94 max hit.  /boggle I'm confused, very confused.

Tastian

It has been said several times now that the pet focus changes didn't go in with the patch.  That means your pet should still be doing whatever it was doing before the patch.  Hopefully the focus changes will go live soon.

hakaaba

i was wondering why mine was hitting exactly the same amount  :-D How hard is it for them to change some numbers in the spell effect? o,0

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Animist

Quote from: hakaaba on July 06, 2005, 04:55:57 AM
i was wondering why mine was hitting exactly the same amount  :-D How hard is it for them to change some numbers in the spell effect? o,0
Hehe to change some numbers in the spell effect isn't hard. I can probably train my 2-years-old cousin to change it.
What is hard is to figure out how much will the change impact on the current game system  :wink: ... and this is what SoE currently lacking, hehe
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro
The web based Beastlords DPS Calculator Thanks to Coprolith the Plumber for all his work!

Otuol

Tastian, I think it just clicked in my head what exactly happened.  I thought for some reason focus effects weren't working at all because of something they did and SoE would just be adding them bacfk in at a later said date.  I'm sorry for the persistance of my post, but I'm sure you can now see where my distrss was at the time.  :-P

Anyhow, thanks for the clarification.

Tastian

So'k.  Patches get messy sometimes (usually?) hehe.  With things that were going to go in that weren't mentioned, things mentioned that didn't go in, things that went in that shouldn't have gone in, etc it can cause a lot of confusion.