Main Menu

Sha's Legacy is LIVE

Started by Sklak, June 29, 2005, 09:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sklak

Message topic says it all.  Available via 70 rune turn in to Karsor the Mad.

--
Sklak -- one happy Beastie

Essant

Confirmed .. me happy too =)

Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Gotog Ironskull

Sweet But where did you read this or did you just do turn in and Poof ya got it.

Gotog IronSkull
70 Oger Beastlord
Me Droppings

Gunzak

How many Glowing do I have to turn in to get?  I still haven't gotten a single one.  3 droped so far and I lost every single roll.

Nusa

We'll have to wait for the reports to come in from beastlords that don't have their spells yet for that info. Those of us that already have some or all of our 70 spells won't be able to tell where they inserted it in the sequence.

Essant

Yea, thats a good point .. I can't help you out with that one, sorry to say.  I had all my glowing runes through Ferocity of Irionu, so I just assume that its the last 70 spell .. I could very well be wrong and they could have snuck it in earlier in the sequence for you folks that didnt have all thier glowings yet.  That would be nice.

Oh and played around with it a bit tonight, its by far not unresistable, ive had a few resists already.  But I guess I have to wait till I do some time in some of the zones that I know used to give me a somewhat hard time like PoEarth and MPG before I can really be conclusive about its lower resist rate.

Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Nusa

I never expected it would be the magic spell that a few of you were expected. -30 on MR just isn't a very big number. All you can expect is MILDLY better overall results on slowing.

Remember that in the past enchanters and shamans often needed multiple slow attempts AFTER using their debuffs. That's -50 MR(enc) or -70 MR(shm/mag). And on boss mobs, you sometimes need BOTH (they stack). Also that shamans already had a -40 MR version of the slow spell from GoD (they got a -60 MR version in this patch).

Latang

Wish it could be an Ancient spell too... those always rot in coa. Now i have to go farming stuff again.. :(

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Hermonie

Got this one as my first 70th yesterday    :-D

Hermonie Granger
70th Beastlord of Veteran Crew
Cazic Thule

Sharrien

Bunnies, now I need three glowy runes for my pet.

Grrrrrrr.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Gunzak

Was thinking the same thing myself.  I would much rather have the slow later and the pet first since I have only seen a total of 3 Glowing drop and I looted none of them.  Guess by the time two more expansions come out I might finally see enough to get my pet.

bham

Got Legacy as my third spell. Thank god I dont have to waste a rune on Ferocity of Idiocy first..
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Otuol

Is it just me or is everyone noticing a recurring theme here?  No matter where you are in you're 70 spell progression the new slow is always next.  So go get your first or last or whatever glowing rune and go get your copy of slow.  :lol:

Zanois

So I have to say I wasn't really that thrilled we were getting a new slow, I hadn't really had many problems with our lvl 65 slow, sure it gets resisted once in a while, but /shrug I dealt with it.

So I got the new slow, first real test was in tacvi, slowed every mob no problem, usually 1st or 2nd cast, no I dont usually do this so no idea if the 65 spell works just as good on debuffed mobs.

So I decide to use it as my every day slow, and so far I have to say im very disapointed, I joined a PG group, new slow was resisted at least twice on every mob, I go to RSS, have a little bit better luck with slow landing, tonite I do a nest mission same thing slow being resisted 2+ times per mob, We done anguish tonite, figured id try it on the trash mobs as were plowing thru, same thing resist after resist after resist,  this is ridiculous, the old slow does a far better job than this new slow.

Is anyone else having problems or am I just having real bunny luck, for the time being, gone back to our old slow.

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

kharthai

Just got this today.  Pleased to find out it is on a different recast timer than the 65 spell, so you can slow back to back if you get a resist, or there's lots of mobs running around.  Granted that means taking up two spell slots.  Stuck on first try on almost every single trash mob in Inktu'ta tonight, usually on inc before tash/malo had been cast by someone else.  Don't think the ghosts there are the most resistant mobs in the world, however. 
MPG mobs (well, lightning guys and huvuls) have always been hard to slow, so I imagine it's still tough there, but I don't see how it could be worse than the 65 slow heh.. duration aside.