Main Menu

Sha's Legacy is LIVE

Started by Sklak, June 29, 2005, 09:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NunnyaBiz

After using it a couple days and a few hundred mobs I can't tell any difference, least not enough to write home about.

Lets say for instance slowing the Lightening bastages in MPG, old slow maybe might be lucky and out of 100 mobs slow 15 of them on first cast.
With new slow might get 17 of them slowed on first cast, that -30 magic resit makes so little difference once its applied to the Random Generator that it is all but meaningless.
The only value I see in it at all is having both slows memed so that you can back to back cast immediately, of course im sure this ONE good feature was an oversight and that will be "fixed" shortly.
Once they "Fix" it I will never mem it again.

Pakratz

Not sure what everyone was expecting here, but I think its a reasonal if not dramatic improvement.  Based on a couple hours of xp groupings, RSS slows land about 75-80%.  MPG slows land about 70-75% (up from about 60%), without Malo/Tash.  Yeah, its not fantastic and I think a glowing should get you more, but it's a worthwhile improvement in my book and I plan on using it fulltime.

PS: Just completed a creator DoN and had maybe 3 resists the entire time, vs a norm of maybe 7-10.