Main Menu

Looking for a guild on my new server!

Started by JillieMT, July 02, 2005, 06:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JillieMT

Heya all. Well, my move back to CA is complete, and we're gradually getting unpacked. I haven't played any substantial amount of EQ in months, but I hope to get a bit more playing time in this summer.

Anyone on Erollisi Marr need a 65 beastlord?  :-D

I will never have time for a hardcore raiding guild. So I am looking for a smallish, tight-knit one. I could probably raid once a week or so though! My main goal is to see some of the new (to me) one-group-capable content released since OoW. (I despise pick-up groups).

I reached 65 a good year and a half ago, so all the levelling time (99% solo) since then has gone into AA's. Once I start getting the runes, I will certainly be working for levels.

I do have lots of raiding experience, but most of it is pre-PoP stuff (the usual dragon raids, all the usual Velious (ToV) jaunts...). I just never had the time to keep up with the planes progression that the guild alliance I was in (Gathering of Banners on MT) was doing. I have been zoned into a few raids as high as PoE, but I lack even the basic flags to begin the progression in the first place!

Anyways, ya'll can take a look around here and see that I do know a *few* things about the class, hehe! And I shower often, so I won't be too offensive to be around!

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Dreead

Quote from: JillieMT on July 02, 2005, 06:38:35 PM
Heya all. Well, my move back to CA is complete,

where abouts? It was burning up today in orange county

JillieMT

It's never that hot up here in Santa Barbara county where I live.  :lol:
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio